Announcements
  • View Poll Results: What do you think of the Duke girl
    Marriage material
    8.88%
    Pump and dump
    91.12%

ReputationRep:
    Who cares?

The only thing that's slightly out of the ordinary here is the fact that she wrote everything down, and may I point out that she has not literary skills and the power point was ****.

ReputationRep:
    I need to meet her :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twl)
    Did you look at it? It was a list that only contained inexperienced students.
    Inexperienced student athletes with awesome bodies. I dunno about TSR but they sure as hell ain't hitting NBA fitness levels. Hittin' 98% on past papers but nothing more than that.

Really, more horrified? There must be a reason why you are a virgin (if your are one, and not fat).
    And I quote:

"You gonna suck my D?"
    White guy: "Tell me how much you like big black cocks."

If that was said to me, I would have crawled into the corner of the room to laugh. I'm a virgin because a) I'm from a religious family and b) I'm only 17. I don't see why I need to be a hoe.

I'm not fat either. Just not bothered....YET. :woo:

Of course if you practice going down on ever bigger objects eventually your muscles will loosen. Up to a limit which depends on your genes.
    Loosen or become more flexible? If you do more splits, your leg muscles become more supple and flexible. What makes the rest of the muscles any different considering they're the same type of muscle, ie voluntary? Flexible was never a bad thing to a man. You have very a strange and dim view of the marvellous human body. It's simply better than that.

Anyway cheers for the response.

ReputationRep:
    Sluttttttt.

ReputationRep:
    I thought she'd be better looking, definitely not an 8. Interesting read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by V1NY)
    I need to meet her :sexface:
    This might be a good investment.

ReputationRep:
    Does she keep the athletes anonymous? I don't think it would be right to publish their names without permission... women would be angry if a man did that.

Up to her what she wants to do, some people will do anything to earn a bit of cash. In my opinion, sex lives should be kept a bit more private...

ReputationRep:
    I know she's not a man, but still: making a powerpoint presentation about everyone you've slept with? LAD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Persephone.)
    Inexperienced student athletes with awesome bodies. I dunno about TSR but they sure as hell ain't hitting NBA fitness levels. Hittin' 98% on past papers but nothing more than that.
    I've already speculated that she'd ****** other men than athletes. That's very likely in my opinion. You'd hit it (with someone else's ****) but she's not quite enough to rake in the studs on a week by week basis. There's a few professors and phd students that she didn't include because she is trying to show off to her girlfriends about how attractive she is to male athletes.

And I quote:

"You gonna suck my D?"
    White guy: "Tell me how much you like big black cocks."

If that was said to me, I would have crawled into the corner of the room to laugh. I'm a virgin because a) I'm from a religious family and b) I'm only 17. I don't see why I need to be a hoe.
    Good, stay that way and you'll be able to land any guy you want.

I'm not fat either. Just not bothered....YET. :woo:
    Don't drink lager. Women who drink larger become fat sluts. If there is one thing worse than a slut...

Loosen or become more flexible? If you do more splits, your leg muscles become more supple and flexible. What makes the rest of the muscles any different considering they're the same type of muscle, ie voluntary? Flexible was never a bad thing to a man. You have very a strange and dim view of the marvellous human body. It's simply better than that.
    Don't understand what you're saying. Either interpretation achieves the same affect. Hammer something enough it breaks.

Anyway cheers for the response.
    Lame. Just remember your value increases every time you say no... but don't lead guys on and then say no, that's being a *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    I know she's not a man, but still: making a powerpoint presentation about everyone you've slept with? LAD.
    Totally, the whole list thing, and putting everything in order of preference... she-male.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
    Does she keep the athletes anonymous? I don't think it would be right to publish their names without permission... women would be angry if a man did that.
    Not anonymous. She didn't publish it. She sent it to her girlfriends and one ***** leaked it to show everyone how much of a slut she was.

Up to her what she wants to do, some people will do anything to earn a bit of cash. In my opinion, sex lives should be kept a bit more private...
    It's a choice, agreed. But her past private life is the business of every guy who thinks seriously about marrying her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twl)
    I've already speculated that she'd ****** other men than athletes. That's very likely in my opinion. You'd hit it (with someone else's ****) but she's not quite enough to rake in the studs on a week by week basis. There's a few professors and phd students that she didn't include because she is trying to show off to her girlfriends about how attractive she is to male athletes.
    I think speculate is the key word here. It was a sex list either way. You're going to include the most endowed, alpha types who are known for their massive sex drives instead of the scrawny PHD student from the library. The graph wouldn't even lift off the axes. Just a constant flatline.

That's not interesting.

Don't drink lager. Women who drink larger become fat sluts. If there is one thing worse than a slut...
    Lager was originally a woman's drink though. "A blonde for a blonde" was the original ad they used in the 50s. I prefer Sunny D anyway but thanks for the heads up. :rolleyes:

Lame. Just remember your value increases every time you say no... but don't lead guys on and then say no, that's being a *****.
    What the hell? I don't want any e-peenOr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApexPredator)
    I thought she'd be better looking, definitely not an 8. Interesting read.

If you have a fit body you are going to be 5 or 6 or above even if you are ugly. i.e. the sort of person anyone would ****. If you add to that baseline a relatively attractive face she's more than that. There are two higher ranks above 8 called 9 and 10 that are open to more curvy, slim, outstandingly pretty girls.

She won't be 8 for long... she's peaked at 8, when she hits about 25 she'll be down to 7 and by 30 I reckon she'll be a 6. Hitting so many men may have aged her already, so who knows what she looks like today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twl)
    google MGTOW and look on the main board of that forum. it's on the first page of the Duke thread. safe for work.
    She's not an 8/10, I don't think she's that attractive. If she was an 8 that would make cheryl cole a 12/10.

I'd give her 6/10 and cheryl would remain where she belongs at 10.

:eek: I can't believe I'm now using these stupid ratings.

All those guys must have loved her because it was given to them on a plate. Gosh, I'd really hate to become a village bike.

ReputationRep:
    You can tell she's a slut just based on what she writes. I mean she is impressed by guys who shout to everyone how amazing her tits are. It's not exactly classy stuff is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Persephone.)
    I think speculate is the key word here. It was a sex list either way. You're going to include the most endowed, alpha types who are known for their massive sex drives instead of the scrawny PHD student from the library. The graph wouldn't even lift off the axes. Just a constant flatline.

That's not interesting.
    If your read it her ratings when from zero - hero.

Not all PhD students are scrawny low testosterone and you can bet this girl would have homed in on those that weren't like a J-DAM.

Lager was originally a woman's drink though. "A blonde for a blonde" was the original ad they used in the 50s. I prefer Sunny D anyway but thanks for the heads up. :rolleyes:
    Hate to break it to you, lager was not invented in the 50s. Either way it's the drink of fat sluts.

If right now a guy reading this wants to know which of the hot first year chicks he wants to bang is likely to be a fat slut in a year's time, he should know it's the lager drinkers. Goes to the stomach - spare tire - and the bottom which becomes wobbly.

What the hell? I don't want any e-peenOr.
    That goes without saying, just when you get to university don't let your guard slip... women can sniff losers from 100 paces, men can sniff a slut from a lot further.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    She's not an 8/10, I don't think she's that attractive. If she was an 8 that would make cheryl cole a 12/10.

I'd give her 6/10 and cheryl would remain where she belongs at 10.

:eek: I can't believe I'm now using these stupid ratings.

All those guys must have loved her because it was given to them on a plate. Gosh, I'd really hate to become a village bike.
    Bike stand you mean.

ReputationRep:
    Slut or no slut, she's really ruined her life. I don't know how she'll ever recover from this.

ReputationRep:
    why do women doo this??

ReputationRep:
    Was quite a good read.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.