Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i've heard some good things about bath uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maoam2406)
    I dont mind about the employing side of it I just want to know which is the best so I can apply to one or two high ones and at least know I tried instead of regretting not applying for some high choices...
    Bath? LSOP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maoam2406)
    why doesnt it matter?
    Because it's the same stuff. RSPGB accreditted.

Obv if you want to go to one of the higher ones choose a few from the list I said. That's what I'm doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Because it's the same stuff. RSPGB accreditted.

Obv if you want to go to one of the higher ones choose a few from the list I said. That's what I'm doing.
    Going to better ones will help mainly if you want to go into industry/academia. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torchwood)
    top in what, research, student satisfaction, employment...?

statistics can be manipulated, im sure a lot of unis will say that they're the best
    Oh yes I totally agree, all universities use statistics to make them look as well as possible.

UEA came second in the guardian 2011 rating for Pharmacy and the same place in www.thestudentuniversityguide.co.uk
    . However I am not sure what they use, as with most league tables to measure this. However the top 4 universites have 100% graduates in jobs in 6 months. Look at many universites courses, find out which fit you then look at the places and see if they match the course, and go there regardless of 'rank'.

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.