Turn on thread page Beta

Do uni students only ever wear jeans? watch

ReputationRep:
    Most people I know wear rather baggy jeans :confused:

I wear flares :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    No...I see a lot jeans, corduroys and tweed + skirts/tights. Not just jeans. I'd say corduroys were more prominant than jeans tbh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rocki-i)
    Yes, every single student wears jeans every single day.
    I thought I was wearing leggings, but on closer inspection, yes they're in fact jeans

ReputationRep:
    Yes everyone is boring

ReputationRep:
    Don't even own any ... but a lot of students wear jeans frequently, for a number of reasons (get them everywhere, reasonable in price, quite stylish), and the reason they get photographed for prospectuses is because the aim to make that uni seem a nice, relaxed place that you can be comfortable in.

ReputationRep:
    I saw some girl wearing leggings and a top, as if leggings qualified as jeans.... :| ******* madness, it looks pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    there's really nothing else to wear really, so Jeans is the way.

ReputationRep:
    I NEVER wear jeans.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, because you can wear them for as long as you want without having to wash them...
    What? That's the rule.

ReputationRep:
    Jeans are ridiculously common I have noticed (not hard to notice it!) Sometimes when in a group of people, I will find myself looking at people's legs to see how many are wearing jeans. It always seems to be the vast majority. Stupidly, I sometimes actively try to avoid wearing jeans because of their predictability (yes, I know this is silly ). I like to wear cords, for example. I am currently wearing trousers of a moleskin-like fabric.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carlylwright)
    Yes, because you can wear them for as long as you want without having to wash them...
    What? That's the rule.
    Yes, I swear you never have to wash them unless you actually spill something on them(/something similar). :p:

ReputationRep:
    yes, only jeans to uni.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I go commando.... Sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    There are.... things other than jeans? Why didn't anyone tell me?

ReputationRep:
    I hardly ever wear jeans tbh. To the point where my friends/family are shocked if I go out wearing them! I live in dresses, tracksuit bottoms and shorts.

ReputationRep:
    I go nothing just a jumper socks and shoes

ReputationRep:
    Jeans are the best
    So easy to throw on, they go with everything!
    Sometimes I'll wear a skirt, but thats denim too! Might wear cords but thats occasionally, as they're brown and nearly all my clothes are black so they dont match.
    I think nearly everyone I knew wore jeans or joggers all the time!

ReputationRep:
    I wear a suit.

ReputationRep:
    I wear linen slacks, jeans and cords.

I'm so cool and hip and alternative.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LemonPi)
    Yes, I swear you never have to wash them unless you actually spill something on them(/something similar). :p:
    I thought it was more only wash them when you spill something/they dont bend at the knee anymore :P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 4, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.