Turn on thread page Beta

Do uni students only ever wear jeans? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I primarily wear corduroys.

ReputationRep:
    to be honest there isnt a whole lot more for a guy to wear other than jeans, & you can't go wrong with a nice pair of jeans :yep:

ReputationRep:
    As a guy (i am at a college/uni), i mainly do wear only jeans. Track suits i only wear under work wear when working. In terms of men's trousers there is a huge lack in what you can wear. Jeans, tracksuits and proper trousers. Huge lack in fashion/clothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dogatonic)
    So my school had a uni exhibition this week, and in virtually every picture of students on the prospectuses that I've hauled home, people are wearing jeans. Don't uni students ever wear anything else?

ok, bad phrasing.

Do the photographers for uni prospectuses only take pictures of students wearing jeans.
    I wear shorts in the summer just above the knee so I'm compliant with my religion,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rocki-i)
    Yes, every single student wears jeans every single day.

i agree.
    i think there is the "students must wear jeans law" somewhere on the statute books.

ReputationRep:
    No. I have shorts and tights on at the moment xD

ReputationRep:
    I only ever wear jeans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magic_007)
    I wear shorts in the summer just above the knee so I'm compliant with my religion,
    Nonsense!
    An idiotic comment to make.
    It is evident from the title of the thread and from the OP that the discussion is regarding jeans.
    What has shorts got to do with this?

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID BOY!

ReputationRep:
    i think abiut 90% of people wear jeans but in the summer you get other clothes like shorts and skirts and dresses but i have noticed leggings/thick tights and jumper dresses. I definately do not always wear jeans. I like to vary my clothes and jeasn get annoying when it rains

ReputationRep:
    Jeggings FTW.

ReputationRep:
    I walk around in speedos
    Let me just say I got a first in endowment ownage :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Never worn jeans it my life at 19 lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 4, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.