The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
to be honest there isnt a whole lot more for a guy to wear other than jeans, & you can't go wrong with a nice pair of jeans :yep:
Reply 41
As a guy (i am at a college/uni), i mainly do wear only jeans. Track suits i only wear under work wear when working. In terms of men's trousers there is a huge lack in what you can wear. Jeans, tracksuits and proper trousers. Huge lack in fashion/clothing.
Dogatonic
So my school had a uni exhibition this week, and in virtually every picture of students on the prospectuses that I've hauled home, people are wearing jeans. Don't uni students ever wear anything else?

ok, bad phrasing.

Do the photographers for uni prospectuses only take pictures of students wearing jeans.

I wear shorts in the summer just above the knee so I'm compliant with my religion, :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
rocki-i
Yes, every single student wears jeans every single day.

i agree.
i think there is the "students must wear jeans law" somewhere on the statute books.
Reply 44
No. I have shorts and tights on at the moment xD
I only ever wear jeans.
Magic_007
I wear shorts in the summer just above the knee so I'm compliant with my religion, :smile:

Nonsense!
An idiotic comment to make.
It is evident from the title of the thread and from the OP that the discussion is regarding jeans.
What has shorts got to do with this?

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID BOY!
i think abiut 90% of people wear jeans but in the summer you get other clothes like shorts and skirts and dresses but i have noticed leggings/thick tights and jumper dresses. I definately do not always wear jeans. I like to vary my clothes and jeasn get annoying when it rains
Jeggings FTW.
I walk around in speedos
Let me just say I got a first in endowment ownage :sexface:
Never worn jeans it my life at 19 lol

Latest