Turn on thread page Beta

Should I just give up now? watch

What gives you that feeling? Does she seem unresponsive?

By the way, I don't know for sure whether he likes this other girl, I am just guessing that he does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What gives you that feeling? Does she seem unresponsive?
    Quote me, it makes it much easier to notice your reply.

I don't know, she does reply to them and at times is the frst to send me a text, so it's probably just me being paranoid.

I'm even scared to compliment her.

(Original post by Hey TSR)
    Quote me, it makes it much easier to notice your reply.

I don't know, she does reply to them and at times is the frst to send me a text, so it's probably just me being paranoid.

I'm even scared to compliment her.
    Okay, quoting you now.

When she texts you is it always uni related? I think you are being paranoid, if she didn't want to be in contact then she wouldn't contact you!.

When giving compliments, you don't necessarily have to compliment her on her looks, maybe tell her "you are really good at this" and smile. Those type of compliments are refreshing.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, quoting you now.

When she texts you is it always uni related? I think you are being paranoid, if she didn't want to be in contact then she wouldn't contact you!.

When giving compliments, you don't necessarily have to compliment her on her looks, maybe tell her "you are really good at this" and smile. Those type of compliments are refreshing.
    Most of the times it is, but we do the same course and modules, so thats understandable.

Oh no, for me to compliment her about her looks will require a bout of courage lol. Even with ther studies, I would hesitae to. I am quite pathetic tbh.

(Original post by Hey TSR)
    Most of the times it is, but we do the same course and modules, so thats understandable.

Oh no, for me to compliment her about her looks will require a bout of courage lol. Even with ther studies, I would hesitae to. I am quite pathetic tbh.
    Oh dear, you are just as bad as me! I hope that the girl you like isn't shy too because one of you would need to be more forward in order to get anywhere! lol.

Have you tried asking her to work on an assignment with you? (Just seeing if you take your own advice here :p: )

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, you are just as bad as me! I hope that the girl you like isn't shy too because one of you would need to be more forward in order to get anywhere! lol.

Have you tried asking her to work on an assignment with you? (Just seeing if you take your own advice here :p: )
    I don't think she's as shy as me, but by the same token, she's not big-mouthed. It's so difficult to read her mind. By now she either likes me or doesn't and its bugging me not knowing.

Lol, I did last year, but it didn't quite work out. However, I got her to revise with me before our exams in May.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.