The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
princess
[cheers for all the info!, oh rite so they said they would reply in March bu they replied earlier. I was reading the letter and it says that i can send additional information. What kind of additional infomation should i send them?

errrm maybe if u dont do economics you could give some examples of the economics you have learnt about on your own, or some of the books youve read. or maybe relevnat work experience, but youll probly have put that in your personal statement.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
Leeroy
GET IN!! Just got an offer from LSE for maths and eco, ABB.

Im so happy :biggrin: !!

HAs anyone else heard?

Cool - congrats!!! When did u here and how did u here?
Reply 22
Soumak
Cool - congrats!!! When did u here and how did u here?

A friend of mine said he had a letter saying hed been shortlisted, and asked if i had heard, so i checked my ucas account, and there it was. 16th Jan was the date that it was put on Ucas. Im still waiting for an actual letter.
Reply 23
Leeroy
A friend of mine said he had a letter saying hed been shortlisted, and asked if i had heard, so i checked my ucas account, and there it was. 16th Jan was the date that it was put on Ucas. Im still waiting for an actual letter.

Woah! lucky :smile:
is it true that most of the undergraduates at LSE are foreign students?
Reply 25
princess
is it true that most of the undergraduates at LSE are foreign students?

more like half
Reply 26
38%, I think.
Reply 27
kildare
38%, I think.

according to my prospectus 49.3% of the undergraduates are from the UK.

oki, here's the stats:
UK - 49.3%
rest of Europe - 15.9%
Africa - 3.2%
North America - 9.3%
Asia - 21.3%
Other - 1%
Reply 28
Girl234
I got waitlisted at LSE around the end of December but on the 14th of Jan I got accepted with an unconditional offer. I did send some additional information, though. So if you have anything to send, do it, because I'm sure they'd like to see continued interest. OH! and they told me I wouldn't find out until march, so you may find out sooner than you think. Good luck!

Hi,

congrats on gettin shortlisted for maths and eco at LSE. I have no idea what to send them - what did u send them?

thanx
im in the same situation i think you shoul send them some latest mock results? say like for maths or economics. Or you could ask your teacher to send them an addition to your reference saying how enthusiastic you are and stuff but thats only if your teacher is really safe.
Reply 30
Girl234
I got waitlisted at LSE around the end of December but on the 14th of Jan I got accepted with an unconditional offer. I did send some additional information, though. So if you have anything to send, do it, because I'm sure they'd like to see continued interest. OH! and they told me I wouldn't find out until march, so you may find out sooner than you think. Good luck!

yeah if you're pre-A-levels they must really love you to offer an unconditional! Congrats!!!
Reply 31
Hey, im a student from Pakistan, i applied to LSE for management sciences(n201 i think). I got an offer of BBB, is LSE worth going to for a management sciences degree?, i mean i will be paying an awfull lot of money because im an international student.

Latest