Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey people. I am 17 and I am currently residing in Vietnam.

I have had few problems with my visa application. The short version is this: I had my application refused TWICE.

It is unlikely that I will make it before 11th (my deadline), so I will probably have to defer my studies.

How does it work? I already paid my tuition fees for this year, so does it mean that the university will keep the money for my next year? Also, I received a scholarship, which I hope to use next year. Will I be able to do that?

I just need some encouragement. Surely deferring my studies to next year isn't the end of the world, right? I don't want to get low grades because of two weeks of lectures that I am going to miss.

Please post your opinions. Thank you.

(sorry for lousy grammar, I have had some whiskey)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.