Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ask the MUN representative watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think if this fails to get any significant attention the MUN rep position is dead.

Thanks for trying though Dayne. Its incredibly demoralising when nobody responds.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Musty_Elbow)
    I think if this fails to get any significant attention the MUN rep position is dead.

Thanks for trying though Dayne. Its incredibly demoralising when nobody responds.
    Yer, I've noticed. I agree that depending on how this goes it could lead to the positions removal. I consider this another try, which I shall give my all, and if I think it can be built upon to work, then good. If not then I think I shall have to give up on this idea ever working lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    Yer, I've noticed. I agree that depending on how this goes it could lead to the positions removal. I consider this another try, which I shall give my all, and if I think it can be built upon to work, then good. If not then I think I shall have to give up on this idea ever working lol.
    Well you've certainly done a better job than I ever did.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Musty_Elbow)
    Well you've certainly done a better job than I ever did.
    Not really tbh. I've gone inactive, I gave up on the last hyp as nobody else was interested. As I say, this will be my last attempt if it fails.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!..
    Although I honestly think for the HoC to take this type of thing more seriously, there needs to be a HYP that affects the UK more..
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by jakemittle)
    Good luck!..
    Although I honestly think for the HoC to take this type of thing more seriously, there needs to be a HYP that affects the UK more..
    Well we can start one. Note that we are separate, but identical, to the UK in MUN terms though. I was trying to interest people in this at the last HoC meet, trying to get a war or something going, but everyone seems to be to pacifist for it lol.

ReputationRep:
    Well we can start one. Note that we are separate, but identical, to the UK in MUN terms though. I was trying to interest people in this at the last HoC meet, trying to get a war or something going, but everyone seems to be to pacifist for it lol.
    Course they would be

ReputationRep:
    It does seem to be going quite well at the moment.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by sandys1000)
    It does seem to be going quite well at the moment.
    It's early days yet. Hopefully it will bring traffic, but we'll have to see how long that lasts...

ReputationRep:
    Is there a full list of MUN representatives?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josh_Dey)
    Is there a full list of MUN representatives?
    Our MUN representative is DayneD89, but there is currently an Amendment going through the house to have the position abolished. If you haven't read this, it'd be a good starting point to finding out how this place works.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.