Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

US Intelligence: Bin Laden involved in European terror plot. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirac Delta Function)
    I don't think you're quite aware of the level of emnity between Shias and Sunnis. No way in hell bin Laden would trust the Iranians, he's not that stupid.
    Well, I'm just regurgitating what I've heard in the media. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    Well, I'm just regurgitating what I've heard in the media. :dontknow:
    The Western media tends to be either deceitful or not very clued up on the Middle East. Add to that there is a lot of wilful misinformation fed to them by parties with an interest in conflating al Qaeda with Iran (Israelis, Western Iranian exiles).

I can believe there has been a flow of money from the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (Iranian paramilitary) to Salafi terrorist groups like al Qaeda and the Taleban, but it would not go as high up as bin Laden, it would be low level drones. Bin Laden would not allow the Iranians to get close to him.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by SomaliMan)
    Bin Laden is smarter and richer than all of us. He lives in a cave because he chose to live in a cave, not because he's some idiot...hate him or love him..but you should respect him.
    I don't respect anyone who rejoices in the slaughter of innocents.

ReputationRep:
    The Western media tends to be either deceitful or not very clued up on the Middle East. Add to that there is a lot of wilful misinformation fed to them by parties with an interest in conflating al Qaeda with Iran (Israelis, Western Iranian exiles).

I can believe there has been a flow of money from the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (Iranian paramilitary) to Salafi terrorist groups like al Qaeda and the Taleban, but it would not go as high up as bin Laden, it would be low level drones. Bin Laden would not allow the Iranians to get close to him.
    If you're Iraqi than its typicall that you would say such a thing, I've noticed that the Iraqis tend to blame America/Qaeda/Iran all together by claiming that they're all working together to destabalize Iran.

ReputationRep:
    US Intelligence believe that Osama Bin Laden was involves in the plot to carry out 'Mumbai-style' terror attacks in several European countries.

Sources: [BBC News] [Fox News] (yes I know :facepalm:)
    Bin Laden wasn't even involved in 9/11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nX-KQbYXnk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    **** your lives

One man, the whole world is after him and he's not only still hidden but actually carrying out attacks that we know about, how more stupid can we get?
    Why do people keep saying that, the man isn't planning attacks himself, it's based on his ideology that people are doing it, you guys are painting a picture of an all powerful man who's head of a secretive organization. He's a guy who because of American witnesses got to be the head of a fictional group, "Al-Qaeda".

ReputationRep:
    If you're Iraqi than its typicall that you would say such a thing, I've noticed that the Iraqis tend to blame America/Qaeda/Iran all together by claiming that they're all working together to destabalize Iran.
    I presume you meant to say to destabalize Iraq. I did not mention Iraq.

Well yes, it's hardly surprising is it? there is a three way war going on in the middle east and it is being played out in Iraq as a fight between the US, al Qaeda (and their Sunni Arab backers) and Iran.

But working together? lol no. They're mutual enemies who are sometimes in bed with each other when it suits them. In Iraq, it doesn't really suit them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    is he not dead yet?

I'm fairly sure that mincing around in the pakistan/afghan mountains for over a decade at his age would have killed him by now
    Osama doesnt mince, he pwns around the mountains.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaraxZeroIncome)
    Bin Laden wasn't even involved in 9/11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nX-KQbYXnk
    This isn't even about 9/11.

ReputationRep:
    Al Qaeda doesn't exist:

http://theintelhub.com/2010/09/29/bb...never-existed/

/thread

ReputationRep:
    Where is Osama? how come we still haven't found him after all these years!?

ReputationRep:
    I presume you meant to say to destabalize Iraq. I did not mention Iraq.

Well yes, it's hardly surprising is it? there is a three way war going on in the middle east and it is being played out in Iraq as a fight between the US, al Qaeda (and their Sunni Arab backers) and Iran.

But working together? lol no. They're mutual enemies who are sometimes in bed with each other when it suits them. In Iraq, it doesn't really suit them.
    lol @ Sunni Arab backers, thats it you'r def Shia, don't you know that KSA actually was the only country to beat al-Qaeda, don't talk 5ara2 just because you're Shia.

ReputationRep:
    This isn't even about 9/11.
    If he didn't carry out 9/11, how is he planning this you cont?

ReputationRep:
    lol @ Sunni Arab backers, thats it you'r def Shia, don't you know that KSA actually was the only country to beat al-Qaeda, don't talk 5ara2 just because you're Shia.
    Yes, Sunni Arab backers - what are they Hindus? You think the Saudi princess are the only sunni arabs in the world?

and oh noez, you discovered Im Shia!! what am I going to do, after Ive aleady mentioned it many times??? idiot.

And by the way, when you negged me with

enti aslan sharmootah iraaniyah yaa sadryah alwis5a

You could have done worse than calling me an Iranian had you called me a Somali.

PS also, wrong gender - don't bother insulting someone in language you can't speak, you just look stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaraxZeroIncome)
    If he didn't carry out 9/11, how is he planning this you cont?
    They're two separate things. Whether he did or didn't plan 9/11 has no effect on the likelihood of him planning other terror attacks.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Sunni Arab backers - what are they Hindus? You think the Saudi princess are the only sunni arabs in the world?

and oh noez, you discovered Im Shia!! what am I going to do, after Ive aleady mentioned it many times??? idiot.

And by the way, when you negged me with

enti aslan sharmootah iraaniyah yaa sadryah alwis5a

You could have done worse than calling me an Iranian had you called me a Somali.

PS also, wrong gender - don't bother insulting someone in language you can't speak, you just look stupid.
    I thought you were a girl, and ofcourse you hate Somalis as we are all Sunnis not some graveworshipping Hussein Hussein please forgive me Hussein scum. Please, do tell me what Sunni Arab countries are supporting al-Qaeda? Shias usually blame Saudi Arabia, but it should be fun knowing what country you blame.

ReputationRep:
    Meh even if he is or isnt involved, the fact of the matter is that a terrorist attack in Europe is highly likely.

I'm meant to be going to Berlin in December.. mehh it does make you a bit wary of travelling.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were a girl, and ofcourse you hate Somalis as we are all Sunnis not some graveworshipping Hussein Hussein please forgive me Hussein scum. Please, do tell me what Sunni Arab countries are supporting al-Qaeda? Shias usually blame Saudi Arabia, but it should be fun knowing what country you blame.
    Inded, you're Umar worshipping barbarians of the desert primitive scum.

I didn't say country, I said Sunni Arabs - individuals. Do you think bin Laden and co are making money out of sand? Where do you think he is getting his money from?

ReputationRep:
    Inded, you're Umar worshipping barbarians of the desert primitive scum.

I didn't say country, I said Sunni Arabs - individuals. Do you think bin Laden and co are making money out of sand? Where do you think he is getting his money from?
    No duh, that Sunni Arabs are supporting him, because al-Qaeda is mainly a Sunni Arab group you ****, lool.

Umar worshipping?? Are we the ones screaming Umar Umar Umar while beating ourselves? and Barbarians of the desert? lool, so you're better because you're Shia?? Iraqis (Sunnis and Shias) have got the same culture so if you say that the Sunnis are barbarians of the desert than so are you.

ReputationRep:
    ah if only we barbaric Sunnis could be like the enlightened Shia:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.