Turn on thread page Beta

US Intelligence: Bin Laden involved in European terror plot. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomaliMan)
    ah if only we barbaric Sunnis could be like the enlightened Shia:
    You're a cult of terrorist and primitives who got lucky when you came out of the desert 14 centuries ago. You're still the same primitives. You are no different to the mongol illiterates that swept across half of the world and created the biggest empire on the planet, destroying cultures and civilisations as they sacked and raped one city after another.

But I'll tell you something about these pictures you posted, I hate those people more than you do. Do you know why? Because they shed their own blood rather than the blood of their enemies -that being, yourselves.

Don't worry, things are changing, sunni-lovers like Khamanei and Nasrallah are an endangered species, and we're getting sick of their hug-a-sunni-policy, and their catastrophic policy of making enemies with the zionist for no reason at all, when they should have been allies with them against you.

ReputationRep:
    You're a cult of terrorist and primitives who got lucky when you came out of the desert 14 centuries ago. You're still the same primitives. You are no different to the mongol illiterates that swept across half of the world and created the biggest empire on the planet, destroying cultures and civilisations as they sacked and raped one city after another.

But I'll tell you something about these pictures you posted, I hate those people more than you do. Do you know why? Because they shed their own blood rather than the blood of their enemies -that being, yourselves.

Don't worry, things are changing, sunni-lovers like Khamanei and Nasrallah are an endangered species, and we're getting sick of their hug-a-sunni-policy, and their catastrophic policy of making enemies with the zionist for no reason at all, when they should have been allies with them against you.
    When who came out of the desert? Somehow I don't think you're Shia, because they wouldn't say such things..

Yes a over a billion people are Muslims today because we got lucky man you're a joker.

بتحكي عن الرسول ؟؟ والله شكلك مش شيعي و لا مسلم أصلاً ...

ReputationRep:

No, the Prophet didn't come out of the deserts, the expansion out of the Arabian peninsula came after his death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    They're two separate things. Whether he did or didn't plan 9/11 has no effect on the likelihood of him planning other terror attacks.
    Of course it does, the fact that he's being discussed is for that reason alone you dunce.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaraxZeroIncome)
    Of course it does, the fact that he's being discussed is for that reason alone you dunce.
    Piss off, with your conspiracy theories.

ReputationRep:
    Piss off, with your conspiracy theories.
    What conspiracy you moronic cont

ReputationRep:
    When who came out of the desert? Somehow I don't think you're Shia, because they wouldn't say such things..

Yes a over a billion people are Muslims today because we got lucky man you're a joker.

He isn't a Shiite, most likely to be an exiled Christian.

ReputationRep:
    What conspiracy you moronic cont
    Do you have to end every post with a childish insult? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Do you have to end every post with a childish insult? :teehee:
    Nice, now we have established that your argument is over. Now crawl back into the ditch you came from.

ReputationRep:
    Nice, now we have established that your argument is over. Now crawl back into the ditch you came from.
    You too, you "moronic cont." :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    You too, you "moronic cont." :teehee:
    Ah, see I love it. I recommend to you a dose of The Power of Nightmares.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, see I love it. I recommend to you a dose of The Power of Nightmares.
    Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    Sigh.
    Exactly.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.