Don't you just hate some topics in biology?
You spend 70% of the subject:
- learning about how to count the amount of bloody woodlice on the floor in nottingham
- learning about how to save the effing cooger in the congo
- learning about how many tigers there are in the serengeti in tanzania
- learning about how the leaves of bloody plants and why theyre so imporant
You spend 20% of the subject:
- feeling like your being converted into an eco warrior
- being lectured on how we should all recycle our toilet paper
- that we are all going to die from global warming
You spend 10% about how the human body actually works. >_>
There should be Eco-biology, human biology, plant biology and zoology instead of bugging us with all this junk about plants, panthas and the pile of crap when obviously most people do it for a career heading towards medicine, healthcare or some other HUMAN centred career.
Turn on thread page Beta
Biology GCSE watch
- Thread Starter
- 01-10-2010 19:03
- 01-10-2010 19:09
Not on my course
- 01-10-2010 19:10
Ask yourself this question OP, does anyone care? Once answered please may it deter you from making such pointless threads.
- 01-10-2010 19:13
Thats the same in my case. Pretty much most of the course is on the topic of biology.