Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I've been trying to analyse my abilities in science and have come to realise that I struggle on stuff like graphs and how science works. I think the best way to improve my response to questions like these is to practice. However, i do not want to trawl through past papers at this point as I have not covered all the work. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good science websites that maybe test you on this kind of stuff and give you answers to check your progress.

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    was there any need to post this twice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 101101)
    was there any need to post this twice?
    Oh lol! I didn't realise that I did as the first time I posted it the computer kind of crashed and I thought it hadn't been posted as I tried finding it but couldn't. peace

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.