Your username! How ironic! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to fall in love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    we should totally hook up.
    ANOTHER SEX CHANGE? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I think the majority of the answers are more reflective on those who wrote them, than the question is on the OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SatanIsAwesome)
    ANOTHER SEX CHANGE? :eek:
    :teehee:

:yep:
    I can't be tamed....
    Either that, or I just really love ****

ReputationRep:
    let me ram you, no homo.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you stop being so insecure and grow a pair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceguy21)
    But is this normal and is there anyway to enjoy it again??

x
    You disgust me :headhurts:

ReputationRep:
    You're clearly a freak who needs to be avoided at all costs and pointed at in the road like, 'damn, there's that dude who doesn't like sex'.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see what's so bad about not liking sex.
    If you don't like it, just don't do it. There is no social obligation to fornicate.

You should also ignore all the homosexual/manliness/etc jokes in the thread.

ReputationRep:
    You clearly have other issues

ReputationRep:
    Man!

Man, you say??

From whence did this man come from?

From a fountain teeming with nymphs?

From the very bosom of Androgyne?

Man?

What man?

I see no man...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chilligirl)
    I think you need to fall in love.
    Yeah.. the thing is I only ever was in love once and she liked me too but her boyfriend used to kick the **** out of me with his friends.

People are just sensitive I guess and the bullying has scarred me for life. I used to think I could escape my past by being successful, good looking etc I kinda am/was, but the truth is I'm incapable of being in love because I'm so scared and I hate myslef so much and am suicidally deppressed most of the time.. in the company of a hot girl I just sit there thinking how unworthy I am and how she needs a real man as I sit there and manipulate her.

For all those people saying I need to 'man up', its not a question of 'effort'.. just because I CAN have sex doesnt mean that I am ABLE to enjoy it!! I'm not a virgin, far from it. I am good looking enough to get a girl any day of the week, but after Ive done my business with them I want them to dissapear because I feel so used and disgusted.

I just wandered if any guys had been in my position?

im sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    You use your "lack" of manipulation skills to manipulate women into thinking they are powerless?

Yeah... makes perfect sense :rolleyes:

ofc it makes sense. Nobody understands what women say or mean a lot of the time.

Only fair he does that eh?

ReputationRep:
    Somehow I think you've managed to associate the bad memories in ur past with sex and now you dont want to have sex because of this association.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KazJ)
    Somehow I think you've managed to associate the bad memories in ur past with sex and now you dont want to have sex because of this association.

its so hard to cope

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you just need to find someone who you feel comfortable with instead of what it seems like your having 'one night stands' then you will more than likely start enjoying it (:

ReputationRep:
    How about instead of worrying about the sex part of things you meet a girl you feel comfortable with, fancy and just get to know one another gradually, explain that you dont like to "jump into things" and if shes a nice girl then she should understand. Just dont be afraid to be yourself and confidence should come along gradually with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KazJ)
    How about instead of worrying about the sex part of things you meet a girl you feel comfortable with, fancy and just get to know one another gradually, explain that you dont like to "jump into things" and if shes a nice girl then she should understand. Just dont be afraid to be yourself and confidence should come along gradually with it
    Yeah, its just that sometimes I think she'll be backstabbing me to all her friends saying how useless I am in bed.. boring etc. women always say these things about their boyfriends dont they - Look at Sex and the City!!!? I don't want to be thought of as that thankyou.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.