The Student Room Group

I hate sex... im a guy. help.

Scroll to see replies

We need more people like you, you are an unique individual, I like you (:
1. Perfectly fine with not being into sex. Society and men in particular are way too annoyingly disgustingly sex-crazed nowadays. Women in general hate sex way more than men and there are many of them out there that never want any sexual encounters at all, just the cuddling and other kinds of physical intimacy. Sex itself is just a device where babies are made, the rest of it should be about two people using it if they want to to COMMUNICATE and emotionally BOND together more. If they don't see that that can be done through it, they're more than free not to do it. If ANYONE does not want sex they should never be forced or covinced into it since that'd be rape and forcing sex on someone can be a lot more dangerous than forcing someone to stay a virgin. 2. Sexless relationships and marriages also exist. 3. You could just be there for her when it comes to fulfilling her sexual needs without having yourself climax, HOWEVER, you're too messed up in the head for me to see you doing that. 4. You're messed up. Like REALLY BADLY messed up in your head to the extent that I'm sure 100% that you're not only a narcissist but a schizophrenic too since you do also have outright hallucinations of grandeur and are legit tripping over some hallucination you got in which you're supposedly "in power" and others not and also tripping that a relationship is a "superior/inferior/power" crapfest. Fact that you see a relationship as some messed up abusive arena where you need to take power over the girl and treat her like a slave or something proves that even more. 5. Don't try hard, you're lies show well. Not in a million years you'd be able to find a girl or woman who'd be insane enough to want to be around an abuser like you anyways. If you look for guys who might want to stay with you for a night .. maybe .. but I wanna say even that's pretty unlikely thanks to your sick head. 6. A mentally diseased person should not be in any kind of relationship or bother others until they get sorted out properly or at least got their hallucinations under control which means you shouldn't even be thinking of a relationship for WAY into the future after you went to a mental hospital, got properly evaluated, received your meds, get hospitalized if the doc wants you too and then IF you were in a more controlled mindset that at least stopped your narcissism and hallucinations then you can begin to see what you can get out there. Like I said it's perfectly fine not to want sex at all or even not to have any drives for it but you clearly are mentally diseased judging based on other things about things about you. You're even tripping in your question. You scream of being the next abusive narcissistic terrorist or something your mental state is so bad, you almost sound like an incel (yes I'm talking about the same miserable men that like you are always disrespectful of women and jealous of men who have lady lovers and all have many mental diseases and all mass killers and terrorists have been from those sick men to the point where now police has incels on their terrorism watch list). How you keep wanting to link your aweful relations to your supposed "apparent ugliness" also matches the same insane incel mindset when there have been many women out there that still agreed to go out with ugly men, if a guy lacks mental health and sanity and respect though, that's when there will be no hope for that dude and very undertstandably so. Also if you weren't in your constant hallucinations you'd know that if any woman wanted sex they'd never go to the likes of you, they'd go to a particular group of men that I won't tell that are known to have plenty of respect for women and have the reputation of knowing what women need in bed, they put the women first while having high performance in bed too, and they do have the necessary large sizes too. How you speak of women even is so revolting, disrespectful and insane and delusional that it makes me want to throw up and makes it known you're not mentally fit enough to be around people as a whole. Plenty of people have been hurt, bullied, abused even raped and plenty have low self-esteem but they don't hallucinate that they're some kind of a "god" or some "powerful crap whatever that wants to become a dictator to others". Your perception of both yourself and others and how you're linking all these is totally out of any amount of sanity. So do everyone a favor and rush to a mental asylum or mental hospital right now and go through whatever treatment they tell you about. Maybe that helps, maybe not .. since your case seems to be very severe. At this point your parents actually owe this world a lot by failing to take you to a mental hospital when you were a kid despite your symptoms being so extreme and your mental problems are the kinds that always existed within your head, schizophreni or narcissism are not made ... you're born with them if you have those faulty genes. That's all. You don't ever need to be worried about not wanting to have sex ever, you should be worried like hell about your mental diseases instead and getting your hallucinations under control. Do the right thing and corrent how your parent neglected your mental diseases for so long by going to a mental hospital yourself now. Even narcissism itself needs extensive mental procedures so that it'd be under control instead of getting you tripping all the more.
(edited 3 years ago)
This post is 10 years old.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending