The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
OMG, it looks like a frog (in the face) :teehee:
Reply 2
:lotwut: reminds me of a naked teenage mutant ninja turtle haha.
weeeeeeird
Reply 4
Ahhh ******* hell! That picture scared the **** outta me.

Moving on, one of the weirdest things I've ever seen was a naked black guy walking towards me as I walked down my road at 3am who then proceeded to ask me for directions and do a little dance. He then explained that he had been locked out :rofl:
this definitely isn't the weirdest, but it's the most interesting.. really bad oedema, i was holding a patient while helping with a bedbath and i removed my hand to see a massive handprint.. it was like a memory foam mattress but so much more defined and it stayed there for ages :|
damnnn
Reply 7
emmaD96
OMG, it looks like a frog (in the face) :teehee:

Yeah....it's not really that funny.
Reply 8
Saw a 15 year old kid with 4 kidneys getting a renal transplant =/
Reply 10

Spoiler

Harlequin's. Imagine having eyes like cherry soothers. Bad times
(edited 13 years ago)
Harlequin Ichthyosis.

Reply 12
I have been at anatomy museum when I was at school. If I don't mistake it's somewhere at Moscow center. They have a good collection of human heads in glass jars.
But there are such a place at Peterburg which I avoid most of all. Kunstcamera. Peter the Great collected weird dead-born childs all over the Europe and placed them in glass jars. So now there are a lot of human kind monsters of 17-18th centuries. He paid a lot of money to get such a collection.
(edited 13 years ago)
thecdon

Spoiler

Harlequin's. Imagine having eyes like cherry soothers. Bad times

bastard. too late.
(edited 13 years ago)
The resemblance to a famous figure is uncanny but it's still a baby.....so kindly STFU.

What happens to such individuals if anyone knows?
Wow i'm speechless at all these cases. Its really sad and unfortunate. God bless them
Reply 16
It really is sad to see such cases, I agree.
But it's the raw nature of genetics and biology. Mutations occur, and that's what happens.
how horrible :frown: makes you sorta feel lucky for what you've got...
there was this programme on tv a while ago, weirdest things removed from the human body or something and number one, was this man has his twin dead inside of him (still foetus/baby size). that was really disturbing, he was like 30s :|

Latest

Trending

Trending