The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Work hard
Reply 2
cheat
Reply 3
Revise.
Well, you're going to have to suck a lot of dick.
Not wasting time on TSR and work hard.
Reply 6
your in year 13, if you flopped as, unlucky mate
entertheOJI
I am in year 13 at a sixth form. I do chemistry, biology and geography. I am applying to medicine in a few weeks, but I would like to know how I could finish the year with 3 A*'s under my belt. Tips and advice? :smile:

Work hard, work hard and work hard. Very few people have the natural talent to get A* A* A* without a lot of hard work. If you're not one of them people, just apply yourself.

I'm assuming you got AAA at AS? Get 90% in either each module (or 90+% overall, I'm not sure...) at A2 in all your subjects and you'll have some fantastic A levels.

Good luck.
Hard work+Talent will do for Biology and Geography, but for Chemistry, your going to have to suck lots of dick.

Spoiler

bash. to get rid of stress.
JesusIsMyHomeboy
Not wasting time on TSR and work hard.

Yes
Reply 11
OP, you're doing sciences mainly so I think if you work hard and revise alot, then its perfectly possible.

With geography, you're going to need a bit of luck
Reply 12
just jizz all ova dem examiners, or make up stuff to confuse them if you can't remember the stuff (how I did chemistry)
someone who is goin to study medicine is asking a question like this?

dont be ma doctor pal
Reply 14
entertheOJI
I am in year 13 at a sixth form. I do chemistry, biology and geography. I am applying to medicine in a few weeks, but I would like to know how I could finish the year with 3 A*'s under my belt. Tips and advice? :smile:

I'll tell you when you tell me how to get 4 A*s at a-level.
Reply 15

Do 11 hours of revision a day with about 3 30 mins breaks
Reply 16
entertheOJI

It's really possible to do so, you just have to work hard. And as long as you've done well so far its fine. But you have to have gotten As in the AS part before, and then 90% in A2 modules after that! You're not the only one trying to get three A*s, but remember that its not too important to get all A*s anyway. When the universities offer you a place for medicine it will most likely be for AAA anyway, so you'll just need to meet that after you get an offer.
Good luck anyway! I was going to do medicine but i decided not to :wink:
Have fun revising! :biggrin:
Work hard and cheat.

I'd also recommend a cookie before every exam - they've got brain power :cookie:
less sucking dick, more working
Reply 19
brian_lawd
someone who is goin to study medicine is asking a question like this?

dont be ma doctor pal

I giggled.

Latest