Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Like this girl...dont know if she likes me in return.. Watch

Yeah so really like this girl but i dont think she has the same feelings for me...she recently has stopped talking too me very often..and acts really shy around me. It wasnt like this couple of weeks back when we started college..she used to initiate a lot of convo's with me but now its me who has to make an effort...i think i must have said something to put her off:confused: She has a mate who's much more freindly with me..and i think she's quite fond of me as we exchange a lot of freindly banter and i catch her startin at me out of the corner of my eyes in classes....

i dont want to act like a stalker/perv...should i just forget about her and go after her m8 instead? Im in such a dilemma..someone help me out please

thanks

Yeah go after her Mate. This is like the exact situation a Boy is in with me atm and I just want him to leave me alone as I'm not interested, although still want to be his friend.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah go after her Mate. This is like the exact situation a Boy is in with me atm and I just want him to leave me alone as I'm not interested, although still want to be his friend.
    she might be thinking the exact same of me?..

If you both like each other then go for it

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. So the girl you like is too shy to show it...And what do you do? Go straight for the best friend. Classy!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah so really like this girl but i dont think she has the same feelings for me...she recently has stopped talking too me very often..and acts really shy around me. It wasnt like this couple of weeks back when we started college..she used to initiate a lot of convo's with me but now its me who has to make an effort...i think i must have said something to put her off:confused: She has a mate who's much more freindly with me..and i think she's quite fond of me as we exchange a lot of freindly banter and i catch her startin at me out of the corner of my eyes in classes....

i dont want to act like a stalker/perv...should i just forget about her and go after her m8 instead? Im in such a dilemma..someone help me out please

thanks
    first of: if u're thinking about going for her mate then u dont like her that much. u just want pussy.

secondly: it would be so selfish and stupid going for her mate because what if she does like u? none of them are going to go out with u or her mate will and then they'll stop talking (because of u, do u want to live with the guilt???)

and u dont know, she might be acting shy because she wants u to do the chasing. im going to be honest, im exactly like that girl. i show interest then i move away because if the guy chases me then it shows that he's a good guy and it's not only interested in one thing.

this is my input now do what u want.

Are you an AS? What college do you go to?

Dont think this may be relavent..but i added her on fb last monday..she's been acting odd ever since

ReputationRep:
    You must not like her that much if you'd just settle for her best mate.

ReputationRep:
    aw I like this guy a lot, well, since March actually and after my drunken antics on Tuesday he's stopped talking/texting me. Can't even look at me when we bump into eachother at Uni. Sucks not being on speaking terms.

I say, if you're keen on her mate then persue her however if she's just a rebound then don't use her, that's not cool at all.

ReputationRep:
    ok, so you like a girl, and you don't know her feelings for you...so instead of dealing ith that - you're thinking about getting off with her mate?!?!?
    Guys can be such a mystery sometimes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.