Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    Thats so different to pretty much every girl I know haha, some of who would not date a guy who is bi for the reason they could be cheated on with a guy. Although if your bi yourself then that probably explains the difference in opinion :p:
    Well, I've been in that situation before :p: so that might explain my open-mindedness. If he was actually talking to me about what he was doing and checking in with me about it, then in truth I'd probably be ok with him and guys, as long as it was purely sexual (and SAFE :zomg:). Girls, I dunno, I'd just feel really betrayed, as I'd expect to be the only one. I think that's reasonable personally, but then I guess there would be a few people who think it's not, for whatever reason :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    Find me a person who thinks that?
    My ex. :p:

Bisexuals don't just take anything thats remotely attractive of any sex who comes along, they will happily spend their lives in a hetrosexual marriage, have a family etc etc, but will still look at girls who they find attractive. Thats the only difference really. Or the opposite of they fall in love with a woman. Or opposite again if a man is in the question.

Its comes down to you can't choose your sexuality, so who cares if bi's swing boths ways? Its not selfish as you'll still have one partner (assuming a person is monogomous here) at any one time, as would a straight or gay person would. We can't help who we fall for so at the end of the day I don't see why its classed as being "indecisive" and "selfish" to fall for both sexes. Besides your sexuality is such a tiny percentage of your overall personel, why does it really matter that much?

OP, if you're fed up of the choice of just one sex, why not try some same sex fun? :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    It's not a choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smoosh)
    It's not a choice.
    Of course it is, don't be stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EsStupido)
    What makes you think that sexuality is a choice?

ReputationRep:
    i tghink bisexuaals artew fun pppl, they are bloddy amazing really dont you think/??. liuke going bothth wyas down a dual caerreriahgeway. haha or beign thatr thing where you can wreite witeh borth handsf.

ReputationRep:
    bisexual people always confused what he/she chose and what not chose.
    he go with girl and think about boy also vice versa.

ReputationRep:
    How is it?
    I don't believe any consciously chooses who they like. You can't help who you feel attracted to.

ReputationRep:
    Its not selfish or greedy. Surely a straight person doesn't want to choose to be attracted to a person of the same sex, in the same way a gay person doesn't want to choose to be attraxted to a person of the oposite sex. Choie has very little to do with we can't choose what sexuality we are in the same we can't choose to be attrated to the opposite or same sex, just some of us are lucky enough to naturally be attracted to both.

ReputationRep:
    Selfishness is voluntary, bisexuality is not. This thread is so stupid it's a little upsetting.

ReputationRep:
    It's hard enough convincing a lass you're better than the millions of blokes out there, the last thing you need is for her to throw millions of women into the equation too.
    yeah, but thats not selfish, thats just you (not you, just you in general) thinking that your soo good looking that your being selfish because your stopping others from getting you :/

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.