Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was having a text conversation with a girl it was kinda flirty but the conversation became kinda dry so i said

"Theres something about you that always makes me smile xxx"

was that an ok thing to say? d'ya think?

ReputationRep:
    As long as in the next text you didn't follow it up with...btw it's your vagina, then it was an ok-ish thing to say.

ReputationRep:
    As long as the something is something nice, not like a wang eye or a dribbling problem.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds alright to me.

ReputationRep:
    i've always preferred to go with the overly dirty/ridiculous chat up line. you generally get a "lol" and a stream of funny ones back

ReputationRep:
    na its her personality

ReputationRep:
    im sure she was pleased to hear that. i know i would be

ReputationRep:
    wow.

ReputationRep:
    she hasnt text back yet lol, so shall i text back saying "its your personality ;-p"

Or wait till the morning

and see if she texts back

she usually doesnt text back when it gets kinda late like this

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh it is sweet <3

ReputationRep:
    sweetas what should i do? read post 10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheech23)
    she hasnt text back yet lol, so shall i text back saying "its your personality ;-p"

Or wait till the morning

and see if she texts back

she usually doesnt text back when it gets kinda late like this
    Lol, btw was this the same girl who didn't text back until ages in your last scenario?! Did she reply in the end then? :p:

ReputationRep:
    yh lol

ReputationRep:
    So you're asking an internet forum this? RIGHT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsdream2)
    As long as in the next text you didn't follow it up with...btw it's your vagina, then it was an ok-ish thing to say.
    AHHAHHHAHHAHA....jokes. But seriously, cool text, just don't cheesy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheech23)
    sweetas what should i do? read post 10
    Candy btw.. *sweetascandy ;D urmm no I don't think you shud send another text just yet...it'll seem too pushy. Wait for her to reply, which you said she probably won't since it too late..so just let it go I guess. You can just go upto her one time when you see her and say something like 'your smile makes my heart melt inside'...okay, maybe something less cheesy, but you get the picture :p:

ReputationRep:
    It'd be alright if you were less ugly.

Hope she's on this forum too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetascandy)
    Candy btw.. *sweetascandy ;D urmm no I don't think you shud send another text just yet...it'll seem too pushy. Wait for her to reply, which you said she probably won't since it too late..so just let it go I guess. You can just go upto her one time when you see her and say something like 'your smile makes my heart melt inside'...okay, maybe something less cheesy, but you get the picture :p:
    so i should wait till like mid-afternoon, if she hasnt text back, (she usually does in the morning) and be like did you want to know what that something was that makes me smile? or something along those lines??

ReputationRep:
    she doesnt really need to know "what" exactly makes u smile, just the fact tht she makes you smile is sweet enough

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.