Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay.. so i studied a year at uni on a BA hons in 08/09, i hated the course, finished and took a year out.. and started on a new course at a new institution september this year.

I applied as a returning student with finance wales with my previous customer reference number/art ID but the online status has changed to Cancelled as of today. It also says:

Thank you for advising us that you wish to cancel your application for student finance. We confirm that we will not proceed any further with your application.

Your "Customer Reference Number" will stay the same if you decide to apply again for student finance. If you want to reopen your application, or apply in a future year; please use this number to identify yourself when logging on to our website at https://secure.studentfinancewales.co.uk.
    :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:
    no no no i did not cancel it! what is going on... am i a new student or a returning student.. how should i go about reapplying? what is this likely to be :|? I'm panicking!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.