The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Schmokie Dragon
I put it on top of the fridge while I did something else.

I soon learned not to leave important stuff around other people.

Pizza is extremely valuable to students!

Although it is a shame that people will steal that :frown:

My milk always went missing or was half gone the next time I came to use it, which is particularly annoying since I drink a lot of milk and can't exactly just keep it in my room.

I ended up putting some washing-up liquid in the milk and just leaving it there until someone used it.
Reply 21
PAA!
my milk was running low so i filled up my carton with other peoples :/

Not a bad idea :colone:.
I stole some carrots, promised to replace them later and never did. The same has happened me with bread though!
No but someone ate my apple the other day :frown:. I think they thought it was theirs though, so I guess that doesn't really count :grin:. We started by sharing food in our flat but I didn't like it because I'm kind of nervy about out of date food, and some of my flatmates don't really care :p:.
Nothing makes you FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU more than when you wake up to find that some ****** drank all your milk meaning you have nothing for breakfast.
(edited 13 years ago)
I hate people who steal food at uni, it's despicable.
I live in a four bedroom flat and we have communal butter, oil, ketchup, milk and the rest we just buy ourselves and then if we have something which other people need we give it to them and then take some of theirs next time they get it!

We also have communal fajita nights and roast dinners and casseroles etc. so it all works very well :smile:
Last year I "borrowed" about a tbsp of milk from someone else, as I was out, but I mentioned it to her later and she was cool with it. Stealing like proper food though is kind of low. No students have much money and it'd be damn annoying to go to the fridge to eat something and find some **** has eaten it already.
I wouldn't steal actual food, a dash of milk for a cup of tea though when I've ran out I'm guilty of.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending