Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi all,

i'm an international student in brighton and was wondering if salaries are paid per week or month or it depends. thanks!

cheers!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by tiana_s)
    hi all,

i'm an international student in brighton and was wondering if salaries are paid per week or month or it depends. thanks!

cheers!
    Most are monthly. I work at Primark (major fashion retail store) and I get paid every 4 weeks which means a month. Don't know about all the other retailers.

ReputationRep:
    Waitrose/John Lewis pay Monthly.

I think most places do it monthly as it cuts down on the administrative side of things
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I think most saliaries are paid monthly though.
    At mcdonalds though (where i work) we get paid fortnightly- and i assume that the couple of managers that are on saliary are too.

ReputationRep:
    I get paid weekly Though it is harder to not spend the money all at once.. :o:

ReputationRep:
    ok, thanks guys. just asking so i could rearrange my finances

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.