Turn on thread page Beta

LONDON: how much do you spend on transport (p/m)?? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    OHHHHH so it's like a virtual ticket.. it doesnt print off an actual ticket but instead puts the ticket onto your student oyster card, which you use to touch in and out of transport?
    Exactly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dora the Dagger)
    Exactly!
    Awesome, thanks! Do you know what the enrolment ID number it asks for is meant to be or where I can find it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Awesome, thanks! Do you know what the enrolment ID number it asks for is meant to be or where I can find it ?
    This is a piece of information that your place of education will have, sorry I cannot help you with that one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dora the Dagger)
    This is a piece of information that your place of education will have, sorry I cannot help you with that one!
    Ok thank you so so much anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Ok thank you so so much anyway
    Absolutely no problem Glad I could help!

ALOT of money! £80 per month, or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    I don't regard education of TSR users as trouble.

It's more of a hobby.
    Thank you for the free orthography lesson.
    Peace be with you and your disciples.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weet_ABI_x)
    £18 a week on a student travel card, should probably get a monthly one to save further money but too worried I'd lose it and then it would be £60 GONE!
    I have the student oyster, but would you say it be cheaper to just buy sixty quid travel card?Isn't it more than that? I travel round a lot, sounds like it's worth it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marviee)
    Erm, well, most people in this recession just jump on the long buses and hang around until they see an inspector at the next stop and jump off. I know I do. I refuse to pay rip-off prices. What ever happened to the good old 70p days, huh? £2 for one lousy journey buys me 2 litres of fuel. The equivalent to a return journey buys me a gallon of fuel, and that, in my car, gives me back a good 45MPG.

Public transport... Pfft.
    i do jump, but yeah long buses aren't really an option when you live in tottenham, travelling central or east every day.. i miss the cheap(er) fares. So sad.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.