Why aren't you out in the bars/clubs trying to pull - it's friday night! watch

ReputationRep:
    Broke
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I had to babysit and the girl I usually borrow ID from is in Dublin. Also I have to go to the opticians tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    pull what?

ReputationRep:
    not interested in trying to pull anyone because i'm with someone.. andddd.. i'm in a show next week so cba to go out in the rain, get ill, lose my voice. quiet night in for me.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't go out cos I have to do loads of last minute shopping tomorrow, and then I have to be without a hangover to actually bother with packing for the big move on Sunday :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Shopping early tomorrow. Going to the pub tomorrow night though.

ReputationRep:
    Do I need a reason? You write as though people need to go out on a Friday night.

ReputationRep:
    I go to Uni tomorrow, it's a 5 hour journey D:, 8am setting off!

ReputationRep:
    Because I have a long drive down to Scotland in like 1 hour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_By_Choice)
    Just wondered why you aren't out trying to pull tonight in the bars/clubs, you do know it's friday night, right?
    why aren't you going out?

i've been out every night for the past 12 days, i'm taking this night off

ReputationRep:
    cause i'm 17.
    rub it in why don't you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    Do I need a reason? You write as though people need to go out on a Friday night.
    this is a good point!

I might have gone out though actually, but a very short amount of sleep, physiotherapy then getting soaked at paintballing AND to top it off my friend has given me that damn cold I specifically said I don't want! Throat hurts like a *****, my voice is going, head ache, I clearly said don't give it me, what does she do? Friends sharing huh, pffft...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemical_bex)
    my bf doesn't like me going out with him :p:
    Does he OWN you or POSSESS you or something? **** that. Do what YOU want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xStaceyy)
    cause i'm 17.
    rub it in why don't you.
    Didn't stop half my Sixth Form back in Year 12/13

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm going to University tomorrow, so I'll be out Saturday anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    Friday nights are wack and expensive. It's a huge chav party meatfest on a Friday and Saturday night.

Going out to pull is wack as well. I can't stand the fools who go circling the dancefloor like fools looking for girls. Yeah, meeting girls is nice, but don't turn it into a huge mission. Just chill out. If not then GTFO and stop ruining the vibe.

ReputationRep:
    It's not friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_By_Choice)
    Just wondered why you aren't out trying to pull tonight in the bars/clubs, you do know it's friday night, right?

Don't complain you don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend or that you don't have anyone to have sex with, when you're not even out trying to meet someone!!!
    Because I have respect for myself, and value dignity. If you're idea of a productive Friday night is 'getting laid' then I'm at a loss for words...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xStaceyy)
    cause i'm 17.
    rub it in why don't you.
    When do you turn 18? Til then, get some fake ID or just go to pubs etc where there aren't bouncers and get your older mates to buy the drinks at the bar, then you drink them at the table. Problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    I've brought FIfa 11 home, so I can't go out tonight! it's going to FIFA 11 Friday Night!:awesome:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.