Turn on thread page Beta

Why aren't you out in the bars/clubs trying to pull - it's friday night! watch

ReputationRep:
    No money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_By_Choice)
    Does he OWN you or POSSESS you or something? **** that. Do what YOU want.
    I'm not going to follow him around clubs/pubs unwanted...
    I do do what I want. :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    When do you turn 18? Til then, get some fake ID or just go to pubs etc where there aren't bouncers and get your older mates to buy the drinks at the bar, then you drink them at the table. Problem solved.
    december :mad:
    most clubs ID at the door though, especially ones by my university which are the only decent ones to go to around here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jblackmoustache)
    Friday nights are wack and expensive. It's a huge chav party meatfest on a Friday and Saturday night.

Going out to pull is wack as well. I can't stand the fools who go circling the dancefloor like fools looking for girls. Yeah, meeting girls is nice, but don't turn it into a huge mission. Just chill out. If not then GTFO and stop ruining the vibe.
    Mission Impossible:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Because I've got roxies. derp.

ReputationRep:
    I am meant to be in the Isle of Wight on a sailing adventure with my boyfriend... but I have a throat and ear infection which makes me dizzy *sad face* so I'm here allll alone..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antifazian)
    pull what?
    Rope.
    I think he means tug of war.

ReputationRep:
    im knackered from work and im not single.

ReputationRep:
    Just wondered why you aren't out trying to pull tonight in the bars/clubs, you do know it's friday night, right?

Don't complain you don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend or that you don't have anyone to have sex with, when you're not even out trying to meet someone!!!
    I had work tonight, didn't get home till half 11, can't really be bothered to make a long trip out to Norwich as I can't really afford overspending at the moment.

I'll also most likely be going to a club after work tomorrow night anyway with my friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jblackmoustache)
    Friday nights are wack and expensive. It's a huge chav party meatfest on a Friday and Saturday night.

Going out to pull is wack as well. I can't stand the fools who go circling the dancefloor like fools looking for girls. Yeah, meeting girls is nice, but don't turn it into a huge mission. Just chill out. If not then GTFO and stop ruining the vibe.
    This. All students know it's all about the week nights to get wrecked and pull, not the weekends when all the chavs and 30 year old skinheads blow off steam.

There seems to be a thread like this every weekend, someone accusing and pointing the finger at everyone else, if they want to stay in, let them stay in.

ReputationRep:
    1:My town is **** for going out unless its students night
    2:My mates cba with student IDs
    3:they're 24-6 like me and bored of the going out on the town
    4:I was working till late
    5: I could do with burying my face in some girls arse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK)
    This. All students know it's all about the week nights to get wrecked and pull, not the weekends when all the chavs and 30 year old skinheads blow off steam.

There seems to be a thread like this every weekend, someone accusing and pointing the finger at everyone else, if they want to stay in, let them stay in.

The best places on weekends are the locals. Play a bit of pool, drink some Barnsley Bitter, hang around and get some knowledge from the old local guys...

The kids in here are just scared to go in them because they know if they start anything the locals won't be having any of it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Because I have boyfriend who works nights I also live in the middle of nowhere and am a bit skint, so going out isn't really doable at the moment. A taxi to Cambridge would cost me nearly £30

ReputationRep:
    I'm not that common.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rylit91)
    Because I have respect for myself, and value dignity. If you're idea of a productive Friday night is 'getting laid' then I'm at a loss for words...
    You've been conditioned by society to believe that a woman who has casual sex 'has no respect'. It's not true. Just ******** society tries to get people to believe.

ReputationRep:
    My standards are too high to 'pull' from clubs.

Because it's been a long week, I'm tired and have already had two nights out this week. Not the two most riotous nights I've had, but at least I can say I've at least had a night out this week

EDIT: I'm straight and single, but for some reason I don't feel like I even want to pull (I've pulled a good few girls before) - you'll probably think there's something wrong and I think there is too, but buggered if I know.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    5: I could do with burying my face in some girls arse.
    That's how you get pink eye.

ReputationRep:
    Because I hit the jackpot with my flatmates and can have fun without whoring.

ReputationRep:
    I'm raving it up right now, got with 3 girls in the past 2 seconds, posting this from my TSR mobile app, got to go though this girl wants to **** me in the toilets.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.