Turn on thread page Beta

Is it messed up if I go for younger girls because I'm short? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking about going for girls 13-16 because girls my age want a "man" and it's just not possible for me to fill that role.

People think I'm like 14 anyway (I'm 20) so it's not like there's anything wrong. Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aprilterri)
    Yes
    They aren't mature enough to have a relationship with a 20 year old. A relationship between 13 year old and 20 year old cannot possibly be equal.
    Some 13 year olds are even maturer than a lot of 18 year olds so thats not true

ReputationRep:
    Haha is this a joke? How short are you anyway?

ReputationRep:
    You mean you're just a secret paedophile and want us to justify your intended actions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsdream2)
    You mean you're just a secret paedophile and want us to justify your intended actions?
    Actually the correct term would be "Ephebophile" but thats besides the point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobaloo)
    Haha is this a joke? How short are you anyway?
    I think that matter is slightly well covered in any one of his other threads...

ReputationRep:
    If there's hair on the wicket, let's play cricket.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aprilterri)
    Don't get me wrong there are plenty of mature 13 year olds in other aspects of life but not mature relationship-wise. IMO
    Hell I've got no experience relationship wise either so it'd be a learning experience for both of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nitez)
    I'm thinking about going for girls 13-16 because girls my age want a "man" and it's just not possible for me to fill that role.

People think I'm like 14 anyway (I'm 20) so it's not like there's anything wrong. Thoughts?
    Yes it's wrong. Find a short girl who is your own age. Or do a Tom Cruise (he's not that tall and he was married to Nicole Kidman who is about 7 feet tall).

ReputationRep:
    I know exactly who you are, and I really think you should find a more important use for your time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nitez)

I say it's messed up, they are only going to leave you after they outgrow you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExcessNeo)
    I say it's messed up, they are only going to leave you after they outgrow you.
    :rofl: I lol'd

To the Op, you really need to get over your height and just go befriend some people your own age, if you are really so conscious about your height, you aren't going to find a relationship, even with a 13 year old. My friend is about 5ft 4, he's 24 and has a girlfriend, he doesn't care he's short, his confidence meant he would approach girls no matter what their height.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasural)
    Not one of these threads again. I'm sure you're a really tall person just pretending to be short on here
    I wish...

That's probably one of the most funniest thing I've heard someone say to me on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    No.Pervert.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nitez)
    I wish...

That's probably one of the most funniest thing I've heard someone say to me on TSR.
    Lol
    I may be mistaken, but you're Asian right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasural)
    Lol
    I may be mistaken, but you're Asian right?
    Yeah :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Dude just go to another country outside of Europe. England is a country of giants.

I'm a fraction under 5'9 and I still feel a little short in England. But in many other countries I feel tall.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

Either that or don't let it bother you and just be an fun and interesting guy to be around.

ReputationRep:
    lol just because your short doesn't make statutory rape legal or any more acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nitez)
    Some 13 year olds are even maturer than a lot of 18 year olds so thats not true
    Until the 13yr old girl cries rape.

ReputationRep:
    OMG. Before i clicked on this thread i knew it was you. You have a short man inferioty complex. Sort it out because it isn't healthy. :o:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.