Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it messed up if I go for younger girls because I'm short? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    Jackie Chan
    We've got a comedian ladies and gents

Yeh go for it mate, if you want to end up in the sex offenders register that is

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: It's messed up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perplexingly_Jaded)
    :lolwut: It's messed up
    Why? :rolleyes:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by nitez)
    I'm thinking about going for girls 13-16 because girls my age want a "man" and it's just not possible for me to fill that role.

People think I'm like 14 anyway (I'm 20) so it's not like there's anything wrong. Thoughts?
    Go for it mate.

ReputationRep:
    You should go for 13 year olds cus theyre hot

ReputationRep:
    GET IN THERE MY SON!

Of course this is the right course of action, my 10 year old friend is freakishly tall and none of the guys from school will date her, so now she's seeing a 42 year old and they're very happy together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nitez)
    Why? :rolleyes:
    Because it could probably be classed as slightly paedophilic :rolleyes:

There are women your age who don’t care about mens heights and some who like shorter men Just try and get over your whole 'I'm too short' thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nitez)
    I'm thinking about going for girls 13-16 because girls my age want a "man" and it's just not possible for me to fill that role.

People think I'm like 14 anyway (I'm 20) so it's not like there's anything wrong. Thoughts?
    Why would it be messed up? It's normal, even common in some places.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nitez)
    We've got a comedian ladies and gents
    Humphhhh

I clicked on this thread because short guys = :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    lol, at least try and find a girlfriend who is legal.
    How could you possibly relate to a 13 year old? 16 or 17, maybe.

ReputationRep:
    Extremely messed up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Anononomous)
    If there's hair on the wicket, let's play cricket.
    Haha

ReputationRep:
    Why only 13? 5 year olds are perfect height if you know what I mean. :wink:

ReputationRep:
    if humbert humbert was short, it wouldn't have made him any less disturbing.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously do people not understand that paedophilia is defined to be sexual interest in prepubescent children. What the OP is suggesting is not paedophilia. Anyway, OP I suspect trolling but if not I would remind you the age of consent is 16 years old. That is besides the fact most people will find it weird that you're going out with someone so young.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nitez)

Go for it mate, when life gives you lemons make lemonade!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.