Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, i can never take guys to be real anymore. I don't understand why there are no more sensible guys in the world anymore, why do all boys just want sex? i hate this piggish behaviour!

i just want a boy that wants me for who i am, are there any sensible boys out there?!

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I'm a sensible boy.

However you're probably never going to meet me.

No, some of them want anal as well

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No, some of them want anal as well

aha such a ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atomic Tundra)

i might, you never know

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 69Crazyfists)

This

If i find the right girl, there'd be a lot more to us then just mindlessly *******....

She'd have to do allt he cooking and get back in the kitchen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxh800)
    This

If i find the right girl, there'd be a lot more to us then just mindlessly *******....

She'd have to do allt he cooking and get back in the kitchen

i'm sorry but you're never gonna get a girl with your attitude
    and if you do already have one, i feel sorry for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by refref)
    not just any pussy, it has to be good pussy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJg9FJEj2iM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hotstuff.)
    i'm sorry but you're never gonna get a girl with your attitude
    and if you do already have one, i feel sorry for her.
    r u actually hot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by refref)
    not just any pussy, it has to be good pussy

but seriously, don't you want a girl for more than just having sex?

ReputationRep:
    Hello I'm a sensible boy but .... O wait that's been said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hotstuff.)
    Seriously, i can never take guys to be real anymore. I don't understand why there are no more sensible guys in the world anymore, why do all boys just want sex? i hate this piggish behaviour!

i just want a boy that wants me for who i am, are there any sensible boys out there?!
    I mean with a name like 'Hotstuff.' and a proud membership of the 'lesbian school', what boy couldn't want you for who you are?

And girls of course always go for boys for 'who they are', that's why Justin Bieber and Zack Efron are so popular, not because of their looks or money, but because of 'who they are'. I mean women aren't shallow are they?

Get real. Of course men want you for sex, it's the rule of the jungle. Women also want men for sex among other things as well, it's just the way life has been designed to be.

I'm not sure what you define as a 'sensible' guy, but feel free to have a gay best friend, he won't want you for sex and will hang out with you for who you are.

Your a girl and thus you need to just accept the fact that men will want you for sex but hopefully also for more than that too. Still, take off the rose-tinted glasses and be real, women aren't perfect princesses either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk007_644)
    r u actually hot?

it depends on your definition of 'hot' babes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HighestKungFu)
    I mean with a name like 'Hotstuff.' and a proud membership of the 'lesbian school', what boy couldn't want you for who you are?

And girls of course always go for boys for 'who they are', that's why Justin Bieber and Zack Efron are so popular, not because of their looks or money, but because of 'who they are'. I mean women aren't shallow are they?

Get real. Of course men want you for sex, it's the rule of the jungle. Women also want men for sex among other things as well, it's just the way life has been designed to be.

I'm not sure what you define as a 'sensible' guy, but feel free to have a gay best friend, he won't want you for sex and will hang out with you for who you are.

Your a girl and thus you need to just accept the fact that men will want you for sex but hopefully also for more than that. Still, take off the rose-tinted glasses and be real, women aren't perfect princesses either.

LOL i'm not really like that! i like a secret identity babes.
    find me a gay best friend please?

ReputationRep:
    No, there are literally no sensible males in existance. All existing males are exactly the same and have the exact same approach to dating, women and life in general. There are no exceptions.

ReputationRep:
    Urgh... I hate that slang words for women's vaginal area.

ReputationRep:
    lol don't be silly, boys just wanna cuddle and watch movies.

ReputationRep:
    I went to my student guild today and some girl was looking at me, but I was pissed off and just thought 'stop looking at me', so...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.