The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hotstuff.
it depends on your definition of 'hot' babes :wink:

That's a no then :p:

Edit: Hello, I'm a responsible boy.

Although you'll probably never meet me.

Hey, everyone else was doing it so I thought I would as well...does this make me original and witty?
(edited 13 years ago)
Hotstuff.
i'd prefer it if the 'sensible' guy introduced themselves first :wink:

You smell of chav and troll. With that i bid you good day my fair lady.
Hotstuff.
hahahaha, i can safely say i am good looking, (in a non-bigheaded way)
it's just something that bothers me.
i'm not saying all guys are like that, its just from my experience it seems like it, if you understand me? :smile:

Totally, and most guys are only after pussy, but for a good reason.
Most guys find girls to be terrible company and an annoyance. Girls tend not to be funny, but very serious, they have impossible demands, double standards, crap at communicating their problems, and are very insecure.
Therefore why would a guy want to be friends with someone like that?
Well, they don't.
The only reason many guys have gf's is for the sex. I know many guys who have been happy when they only have to see their gf once or twice a week.
Now I know some girls are not like this, and some guys will know this too, but you have to appreciate that these sane girls are horrifically outnumbered by crazy girls.
(edited 13 years ago)
:rolleyes: No, of course not.
Some may wish for you to cook and clean for them as well :biggrin:
Reply 44
Shortarse1
That's a no then :p:

Edit: Hello, I'm a responsible boy.

Although you'll probably never meet me.

Hey, everyone else was doing it so I thought I would as well...does this make me original and witty?

it's not a no, everyone has different definitions.
and i wouldn't say i'm ugly:smile:

yessss it does make you original but then again so does your name:wink:
Oh dear GOD.
Reply 46
Hotstuff.
Seriously, i can never take guys to be real anymore. I don't understand why there are no more sensible guys in the world anymore, why do all boys just want sex? i hate this piggish behaviour!

i just want a boy that wants me for who i am, are there any sensible boys out there?!

Jeez, you're only 16 going by your profile. Give it time, life's only just begun for you. At your age that is mostly all boys want yes until they mature or you go for an older guy.

Either that or just make yourself ugly, then they won't want your pu55y.

High 5.
Reply 47
Hotstuff.
LOLL!
be my best friend forever? hahaha

A considerate lover is a good lover. That's why nice guys who aren't the pushover types are the best in the bedroom :wink:
HighestKungFu
I mean with a name like 'Hotstuff.' and a proud membership of the 'lesbian school', what boy couldn't want you for who you are?

And girls of course always go for boys for 'who they are', that's why Justin Bieber and Zack Efron are so popular, not because of their looks or money, but because of 'who they are'. I mean women aren't shallow are they?

Get real. Of course men want you for sex, it's the rule of the jungle. Women also want men for sex among other things as well, it's just the way life has been designed to be.

I'm not sure what you define as a 'sensible' guy, but feel free to have a gay best friend, he won't want you for sex and will hang out with you for who you are.

Your a girl and thus you need to just accept the fact that men will want you for sex but hopefully also for more than that too. Still, take off the rose-tinted glasses and be real, women aren't perfect princesses either.

Oh Me. Oh My.

bra-*******-vo there...

enjoy the +rep mate... You earnt it!!!
Reply 49
HARRY PUTAH
You smell of chav and troll. With that i bid you good day my fair lady.

takes one to know one, haha!

but im not a chav.
hey im a sensible nice guy who's not just after sex. youve already met loads of guys like me there just called your friends....
Reply 51
Van_der_Waals
:rolleyes: No, of course not.
Some may wish for you to cook and clean for them as well :biggrin:

LMFAO. That is quality, ajhahahah. +1 Rep
Reply 52
Davezk
A considerate lover is a good lover. That's why nice guys who aren't the pushover types are the best in the bedroom :wink:

ahaa i like the way your mind works :wink:
girlinlove
Urgh... I hate that slang words for women's vaginal area.

suggest a better one and I'll be happy to spread that instead...
Reply 54
Hotstuff.
Seriously, i can never take guys to be real anymore. I don't understand why there are no more sensible guys in the world anymore, why do all boys just want sex? i hate this piggish behaviour!

i just want a boy that wants me for who i am, are there any sensible boys out there?!

Not every guy's just after sex.

I'm not, for instance. I'm more interested in the person. But sorry, I'm gay and married.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 55
Jimbo1234
Totally, and most guys are only after pussy, but for a good reason.
Most guys find girls to be terrible company and an annoyance. Girls tend not to be funny, but very serious, they have impossible demands, double standards, crap at communicating their problems, and are very insecure.
Therefore why would a guy want to be friends with someone like that?
Well, they don't.
The only reason many guys have gf's is for the sex. I know many guys who have been happy when they only have to see their gf once or twice a week.
Now I know some girls are not like this, and some guys will know this too, but you have to appreciate that these sane girls are horrifically outnumbered by crazy girls.

yes i get that, and there are sane girls out there eg, me haha.
thewiseone
Oh Me. Oh My.

bra-*******-vo there...

enjoy the +rep mate... You earnt it!!!

Thanks man, just trying to make the world a better place piece by piece :P
Reply 57
TravelGuru
Jeez, you're only 16 going by your profile. Give it time, life's only just begun for you. At your age that is mostly all boys want yes until they mature or you go for an older guy.

Either that or just make yourself ugly, then they won't want your pu55y.

High 5.

LOL, it's kind of hard to make myself ugly.
jokes!
Reply 58
thewiseone
suggest a better one and I'll be happy to spread that instead...

how about Vaj?
Hotstuff.
takes one to know one, haha!

but im not a chav.

ooooh a feisty one eh?

Tell you what, describe to me your looks and weight and lets see if I can find a pictar that looks LIKE you.

I will then conclude whether or not I should sex you.

Latest

Trending

Trending