The Student Room Group

How many of your friends do you actually trust?

People (including me) have a lot of friends, but how many of them do you actually trust and are close to? Do you hang around with people you feel as though bitch behind your back, but you don't want to rock the boat so you just get on with it or are you incredibly selective over who hangs in your crew?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Its quite hard, but I can trust the majority of my friends..and there is one I can trust my life with :biggrin:
Hmmm curious. I think I trust different friends with different things.
Reply 3
That's quite a difficult question. I think I trust my friends to different degrees.

It depends what you're talking about trusting them with.

I wouldn't trust some of them to pay me back money if they owed me any without me having to ask quite a few times. Others I'd trust with any problems I might have.
Reply 4
you can never trust anyone completely, everyone has a motive, the more you trust the more you open yourself to attack
Reply 5
I completely trust 2... And a half.
The others, not so much.
(edited 13 years ago)
I have about 10 close friends that I could trust with anything. I trust my main 3 lads with my life. OK not 1 of them cuz he is a mess but the other 2. I trust the rest with secrets. We aren't mean people ya see. Our group of 10ish is like a big family. With more sex and ****.
Reply 7
jblackmoustache
People (including me) have a lot of friends, but how many of them do you actually trust and are close to? Do you hang around with people you feel as though bitch behind your back, but you don't want to rock the boat so you just get on with it or are you incredibly selective over who hangs in your crew?

I have lots of friends but only really trust two of them with all my secrets, and I have known both of them for a really long time.
There are none that I would trust completely, but there are two I would tell all but my very deepest secrets to and trust that they wouldn't be spread about. The others, I'm more selective with what I share.
F.I
Its quite hard, but I can trust the majority of my friends..and there is one I can trust my life with :biggrin:

Cheers babez. I'd trust you with my life too. :heart:
Reply 10
Chocothunder
Cheers babez. I'd trust you with my life too. :heart:

Who are you again? :biggrin:

I joke!
Reply 11
69Crazyfists
I have about 10 close friends that I could trust with anything. I trust my main 3 lads with my life. OK not 1 of them cuz he is a mess but the other 2. I trust the rest with secrets. We aren't mean people ya see. Our group of 10ish is like a big family. With more sex and ****.

So it's a group of 10 with lots of gay sex?
Just the 1.
10 I can trust with anything in the world tbh.
AzureMews
So it's a group of 10 with lots of gay sex?

We aren't all guys. There are two couple atm in our group.
(edited 13 years ago)
nelg-o-pad
That's quite a difficult question. I think I trust my friends to different degrees.

It depends what you're talking about trusting them with.

I wouldn't trust some of them to pay me back money if they owed me any without me having to ask quite a few times. Others I'd trust with any problems I might have.

this
I actually have quite a few that I trust.
All to a different degree though.
I've thought about this alot. In the long run, like others have said, it varies depending on what you entrust them. I generally block out people who i feel can't trust...or at least i don't get too close to them. I have two main people i trust, but i don't even trust them entirely :s-smilie:
Reply 18
I have two friends that I can trust fully, like with my life etc. I'm friendly with a group that I wouldn't be able to trust at all, and thats why I distance myself a little from them.
I'm happy with having a few, really, really close friends.
Reply 19
1. Maybe 1 and a half.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending