Turn on thread page Beta

How many of your friends do you actually trust? watch

ReputationRep:
    There's only one I would ever entrust any significant secrets to (though in practice I've never felt the need to do so). Anyone else, I'd tell them minor secrets that tbh wouldn't affect me hugely if leaked.

ReputationRep:
    Only 1 of my friends really. I use to hang around with a big group of girls when i was in college but they use to talk behind each others backs like you wouldn't believe. I never told them anything because I knew it would get around them all. Not worth it really.

ReputationRep:
    I have two friends that I can properly trust with anything, the rest of them I don't really want to risk telling them anything big because they've already proven they can't be trusted with the small things. :/ It's not really an issue that affects my friendship with them, though.

Rule 1: "Trust no-one".

Okay, so that's maybe a bit extreme, but I've personally placed trust in people only to get shafted further down the line. Sometimes life isn't fair, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    i don't trust any of my mates and i have known 6 out of my ten best mates for 15 years. we are all pricks and try and merk each other lots.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely 2, almost 3. Perhaps 4 max. Confusing but

ReputationRep:
    I don't really trust anyone. Too many people trust me though.

ReputationRep:
    I don't fully 100% trust anyone tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Out of my friends, i don't think i could ever trust any of them with anything important. They have their moments, and most of the time, their *****ing behind each others backs, and have their temper tantrums, so i find it hard to believe they arn't *****ing behind my back.
    I've come to peace with the fact that i'll never be able to truly trust anyone let alone any of my so called friends, people let you down.

ReputationRep:
    2 I could trust with absolutely anything

ReputationRep:
    I would trust about 8 with my life, I would hope they could say the same about me.

ReputationRep:
    Not many to be honest. Only maybe 3 or 4, as I've know them the longest and I consider them true friends.

ReputationRep:
    295 of my 296 friends. Not Dave though hes a ****
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I have 2 friends who I can trust with anything, with 3 more I can trust with nearly anything

ReputationRep:
    I trust nobody but myself.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.