Turn on thread page Beta

She rejected me at the club?... watch

ReputationRep:
    Well this girl (who was kinda tipsy) was kinda interested in me, but whenever i tried to come close she kinda pushed me away... So i thought 'eff it shes a stoosh girl even when she is tipsy'. But like 30r min later i saw her fooling around with a guy outside.

I just came home now, and im really sad that this creep got close to her while i didnt... So what is it that made her feel so outgoing with him but really stoosh with me? Btw she wasnt rude or anything but i know that i tried to kiss her and she moved away...

Before the trolls arrive, im not some ugly thing (profile pic) im really average or above maybe....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Your swagger wasn't on point/ You have no game. You pick, I don't mind.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I fancied this guy since March and ironically we happened to both be first years going to the same Uni this year so I got a wee bit drunk and asked him out on Tuesday..

Yeah he said no. Then shoved me away and down a flight of staires.

You and me both huh, you and me both. I think we should learn our valuable lesson and realise that we need to play them before they play us.

ReputationRep:
    Your profile pic is your body, did you go there wearing no top? Maybe that explains it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    Your profile pic is your body, did you go there wearing no top? Maybe that explains it?

thats not my profilepic... and to yoyo it wasnt a matter of swagger, she was ******* tipsy!

ReputationRep:
    well maybe that guy just connected with her more then you did...or maybe she was even more drunk then before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    Well this girl (who was kinda tipsy) was kinda interested in me, but whenever i tried to come close she kinda pushed me away... So i thought 'eff it shes a stoosh girl even when she is tipsy'. But like 30r min later i saw her fooling around with a guy outside.

I just came home now, and im really sad that this creep got close to her while i didnt... So what is it that made her feel so outgoing with him but really stoosh with me? Btw she wasnt rude or anything but i know that i tried to kiss her and she moved away...

Before the trolls arrive, im not some ugly thing (profile pic) im really average or above maybe....
    maybe it was her boyfriend and she pulled away from you because she wasn't single?
    btw, your sig made me feel retarded haha.
    i was trying to play it for ages and even typed it into youtube to check if it worked on there.
    honestly, i need help.
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenny.chu)

Yeah he said no. Then shoved me away and down a flight of staires.
    yowzaaa...
    you've got great taste there...

y'know some girls are into that, am just saying!

ReputationRep:
    body from baywatch face from crimewatch...:ninja:

maybe she just wasn't interested or as someone said, wasn't single?

ReputationRep:
    haah omggf nice bod I WOULODS O TAP TGHAT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewiseone)
    yowzaaa...
    you've got great taste there...

y'know some girls are into that, am just saying!
    I know, that's the 2nd time I've landed at the bottom of a staircase from a guy!

Yeah but I unfortunately fall into the category that just want to be held/cuddled and have their hand held with every now and again.

ReputationRep:
    i honestly think its cos im a nice guy...i didnt force myself on her. while this guy was just straight to the point and went after her. i mean is this what girls like? guys who just dont give a ****...?

ReputationRep:
    i honestly think its cos im a nice guy...i didnt force myself on her. while this guy was just straight to the point and went after her. i mean is this what girls like? guys who just dont give a ****...?
    Nope, that particular girl might have. But if you do that to most girls and they're not interested in you they'll see you as an extremely pushy creep.

ReputationRep:
    I know, that's the 2nd time I've landed at the bottom of a staircase from a guy!

Yeah but I unfortunately fall into the category that just want to be held/cuddled and have their hand held with every now and again.
    aww thats like really sad... relationships are tough, to say the last.
    I had an epic thing with a girl in my gcse year... ended so badly but I haven't looked back since so its all about resilience..

:handkiss:

hah... now isn't that toooo cheesy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arnotts)
    Nope, that particular girl might have. But if you do that to most girls and they're not interested in you they'll see you as an extremely pushy creep.
    i really hate the club scene cos girls DO NOT trust anyone usually....

ReputationRep:

Your profile picture is showing your body and not your face, that's not much to go by on. When I look at a guy the face is what matters the most and then the body. I don't care whether or not they have a six pack. So long as they are not fat or skinny.

ReputationRep:
    ....maybe it's because looks aren't everything. Sometimes girls simply won't think you're their type, so you proclaiming you're above average looking is almost entirely irrelevant. You have confidence, that's good, but it isn't a free ticket to any girl you choose. Suck it up and move on.

Maybe you're just a douche?

ReputationRep:

I know the feeling - I guess alot of us do:sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    ....maybe it's because looks aren't everything. Sometimes girls simply won't think you're their type, so you proclaiming you're above average looking is almost entirely irrelevant. You have confidence, that's good, but it isn't a free ticket to any girl you choose. Suck it up and move on.
    ok thanks. i guess i feel like crap cos this pr1ck just did something so simple...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.