Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Going out to clubs alone - tip for guys who want to get more girls on their night out Watch

ReputationRep:
    Here's a bit of advice to guys who go out 'with the lads' to bars/clubs and end up never pulling.....

I always go to clubs alone when I hunt for pussy. As much as I enjoy the company of my friends, I do not want to spend my night standing round talking to my mates when my objective is to meet girls.

I personally find it works better for me this way. I never go on 'lads nights out' or anything. **** that. I go to clubs to meet women, and I do not allow anything or anyone to get in my way.

So, guys just a tip for you....if you want to get laid on your nights out, forget going 'out with the lads'. Always hunt alone. Not only will your focus be better as you will have fewer distractions, but going out alone will also build up your confidence massively as it forces you to be sociable and to approach girls. You will become self-reliant too, which is good!

I can go out to any UK club and meet women any night of the week, on my own. And you should too.

ReputationRep:
    You can have a lads out night if you wanna get hammered and need company on the way home (cos lets face it the chances of a girl coming home with you are small). Plus you dont have to hang out with each other, you can do your own thing with a girl you see and if it works out continue, if it doesnt go back to your mates and have a chat.

ReputationRep:
    Going to a club alone with the sole aim of preying on girls? Sounds kinda creepy to me...

At least if you're on a night out with friends you have a group to return to if you're spurned. And besides, most clubs are small enough that any guy going around on his own would soon be clocked by any girl with common sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    Going to a club alone with the sole aim of preying on girls? Sounds kinda creepy to me...
    Preying on girls? Who said anything about 'preying' on anyone? That's the typical kind of thing beta males say when they are given some decent advice.

From the tone of your reply, my wager is you're not getting a lot of pussy right now....

At least if you're on a night out with friends you have a group to return to if you're spurned.
    If I'm 'spurned' by a girl, I just go onto the next one.

And besides, most clubs are small enough that any guy going around on his own would soon be clocked by any girl with common sense.
    'Clocked'? I don't ever worry that a girl knows I'm only there to meet women. I never hide this from them. I'm totally open, upfront and honest with women about why I'm out and what I want from them.

A man NEVER needs to be ashamed of going out to meet women, and should NEVER feel ashamed if a girl sees him approaching other women. Believe me, it's a PLUS to be seen talking to a lot of women!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beadle's About)
    beta males
    I actually LOL IRL when anyone refers to the whole alpha male/beta male thing.

The reason it's so great is that virtually everyone who uses the term "alpha male" - and certainly everyone who refers to himself as one - is by their own terminology a beta male.

ReputationRep:
    That's the typical kind of thing beta males say
    Think that says it all really. Pick Up Artist lingo doth not make the man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    I actually LOL IRL when anyone refers to the whole alpha male/beta male thing.

The reason it's so great is that virtually everyone who uses the term "alpha male" - and certainly everyone who refers to himself as one - is by their own terminology a beta male.
    This is the crap that 'player haters' (i.e. guys who don't get laid) come up with against men such as myself who try to give a bit of decent advice.

At least comment on the actual thread instead of taking isolated words/phrases and trying to read too much into them/attack the original poster.

Think that says it all really. Pick Up Artist lingo doth not make the man.
    I'm not a 'pick up artist'. **** that. I rely on my own confidence and my own personality to meet and attract girls, not a bunch of pre-rehearsed lines/tactics/techniques etc. Pick up artistry is ********, but the term 'alpha male' best describes what I am talking about.

ReputationRep:
    Here's a bit of advice to guys who go out 'with the lads' to bars/clubs and end up never pulling.....

I always go to clubs alone when I hunt for pussy. As much as I enjoy the company of my friends, I do not want to spend my night standing round talking to my mates when my objective is to meet girls.

I personally find it works better for me this way. I never go on 'lads nights out' or anything. **** that. I go to clubs to meet women, and I do not allow anything or anyone to get in my way.

So, guys just a tip for you....if you want to get laid on your nights out, forget going 'out with the lads'. Always hunt alone. Not only will your focus be better as you will have fewer distractions, but going out alone will also build up your confidence massively as it forces you to be sociable and to approach girls. You will become self-reliant too, which is good!

I can go out to any UK club and meet women any night of the week, on my own. And you should too.

Lone wolf for you may work, but if you try it with a good wing man you can realise the difference. When a guy is alone it's ok I admit it, but two people that know what to do is giving you a bit more advantage with the ladies. When I was working in Sunny Beach ( beach resort with tons of sex hunting pussis ) I was going like 90% solo and it was good if you can pull it off. To give advice to guys if they can't pull it off by now it will be really hard for em.
    So in conclusion I wanna say that it is best to go with a wing man or to go to a club that the personal knows you. Then you can go alone. It is rly affective if you try to chat some lady and the bartender is winging for you

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a 'pick up artist'. **** that. I rely on my own confidence and my own personality to meet and attract girls, not a bunch of pre-rehearsed lines/tactics/techniques etc. Pick up artistry is ********, but the term 'alpha male' best describes what I am talking about.
    No it isn't. 'Alpha male' is your way of implying you're some superior go-getter of a guy who gets what everyone else wants. It's a futile attempt at establishing your social standing by suggesting anyone who criticises your flawed plan is inferior to you, and thus everyone should listen to you unquestionably as the sage of all wisdom.

Being successful with girls works by the law of diminishing returns. The guys who brag about it the most (online to a load of strangers no less) are probably the guys who are the least successful. Successful guys have nothing to gain from talking about these things, and if they had any confidence in their own abilities they wouldn't be talking down anyone who disagrees with them in such a condescending manner.

ReputationRep:

You definitely never get laid. You're definitely Asian too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    You definitely never get laid. You're definitely Asian too.

Why ? It is pretty common to go alone in a bar/club to get laid and it actually work for some people.

No it isn't. 'Alpha male' is your way of implying you're some superior go-getter of a guy who gets what everyone else wants. It's a futile attempt at establishing your social standing by suggesting anyone who criticises your flawed plan is inferior to you, and thus everyone should listen to you unquestionably as the sage of all wisdom.

Being successful with girls works by the law of diminishing returns. The guys who brag about it the most (online to a load of strangers no less) are probably the guys who are the least successful. Successful guys have nothing to gain from talking about these things, and if they had any confidence in their own abilities they wouldn't be talking down anyone who disagrees with them in such a condescending manner.

You realise there is no man that can get pussy from every attempt unless he drives car for 250 000 euro and have the face and the body. Even when he sais those things he is prolly trying a lot more than the average man to get laid. Ofc that he get rejections a lot but he is taking that chance. The fact is that if you go alone you have a chance to get a girl plus when you are alone you are thinking less of what your friends may think of you so you can act differently. It all depends of the kind of person you are. Some people do enjoy to do club hunting and there is nothing wrong in that. For every train there are passengers. You alwasy react so harsh when you see some1 that is a bit more egocentric?

ReputationRep:

If you don't want/don't like the advice in this thread, don't listen to it. Do your own thing. Good luck. Why waste your time coming up with theories about guys 'not getting laid because they write advice?' etc etc. Nobody else here gives any decent advice, I figured I would. There's no need to 'attack' me or question my credibility because for this.

I take it you're getting all the pussy you want then? If so, then post some advice yourself, instead of trying to bolster your ego by putting down those us who give out some decent advice. And if you're not getting laid, then you're not qualified to comment on this subject.

You are what is known as a 'player hater' (look that one up in your funk and wagnel).

At the end of the day, do what works for you. But don't put down advice that works for others. But to be honest, you sound like you don't get any pussy and you don't know what you're talking about, so maybe you should try listening.

I'm outta here...

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want/don't like the advice in this thread, don't listen to it. Do your own thing. Good luck. Why waste your time coming up with theories about guys 'not getting laid because they write advice?' etc etc. Nobody else here gives any decent advice, I figured I would.There's no need to 'attack' me because for this.
    Use some common sense.

Chances are if someone can't pull and is desperate enough to follow some advice online from a total stranger, telling them to go to a club alone isn't going to help. You'll create more sex pests than budding womanisers.

I take it you're getting all the pussy you want then?
    Oh, there you go again trying to claim superiority. You're not a very good alpha male if you make it so obvious.

EDIT:

But to be honest, you sound like you don't get any pussy and you don't know what you're talking about, so maybe you should try listening.
    To use your PUA lingo, I "don't put pussy on a pedestal". Devising all these ways to 'get pussy' is as much idolising women as those who obsess over girls.

You are what is known as a 'player hater' (look that one up in your funk and wagnel).
    Where did I ever hate players? If people get off on that it's up to them. But bragging about how successful you are lacks class, and giving advise no one is asking for is pretty self righteous to a comical degree. It's been entertaining come down for my night though. G'night!

ReputationRep:

It's not a flawed plan. It works for those with enough confidence, and for those who do not have enough, builds it.

Win/Win.

ReputationRep:

Cocky, arrogant, boastful personalities attract females more than modest ones, especially when looking for casual relations. I don't know where your skills of psycho-analysis stem from (for both you and the OP) but you should consider changing the source.

ReputationRep:
    Use some common sense.

Chances are if someone can't pull and is desperate enough to follow some advice online from a total stranger, telling them to go to a club alone isn't going to help. You'll create more sex pests than budding womanisers.

Oh, there you go again trying to claim superiority. You're not a very good alpha male if you make it so obvious.

EDIT:

To use your PUA lingo, I "don't put pussy on a pedestal". Devising all these ways to 'get pussy' is as much idolising women as those who obsess over girls.

Where did I ever hate players? If people get off on that it's up to them. But bragging about how successful you are lacks class, and giving advise no one is asking for is pretty self righteous to a comical degree. It's been entertaining come down for my night though. G'night!
    Silly sod. So much is wrong with your reply I don't know where to start.

Thanks Beadle's About for this post. It's good advice. Don't listen to the haters. Your haters are just frustrated guys who don't get laid, and they are jealous of you.

ReputationRep:
    A man NEVER needs to be ashamed of going out to meet women, and should NEVER feel ashamed if a girl sees him approaching other women. Believe me, it's a PLUS to be seen talking to a lot of women!
    Why not go out with your platonic female friends rather than by yourself then? That way you can enjoy the night with some friends, it might help you meet a girl and you don't look like a sex pest?

Here's my advice on how to get all the pussy you want: Have an active social life, meet someone you like through friends, have a serious relationship based on love and companionship, avoid wearing goggles and furry hats at any point.

you must be sad and have no life mate
    ur so not a husband material

ReputationRep:
    Cool story bro.

I don't see the point in bothering with all this pussyhunting ****; enjoy yourself with your friends!

ReputationRep:

This!
    Goodness me this..!!!

OP, you're a troll, shut the **** up...

NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK..

and Svenjamin, very well put... enjoy the +rep!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.