Turn on thread page Beta

Going out to clubs alone - tip for guys who want to get more girls on their night out watch

(Original post by Beadle's About)
    Here's a bit of advice to guys who go out 'with the lads' to bars/clubs and end up never pulling.....

I always go to clubs alone when I hunt for pussy. As much as I enjoy the company of my friends, I do not want to spend my night standing round talking to my mates when my objective is to meet girls.

I personally find it works better for me this way. I never go on 'lads nights out' or anything. **** that. I go to clubs to meet women, and I do not allow anything or anyone to get in my way.

So, guys just a tip for you....if you want to get laid on your nights out, forget going 'out with the lads'. Always hunt alone. Not only will your focus be better as you will have fewer distractions, but going out alone will also build up your confidence massively as it forces you to be sociable and to approach girls. You will become self-reliant too, which is good!

I can go out to any UK club and meet women any night of the week, on my own. And you should too.
    Insecure and desperate!
    You're being a **** man!

ReputationRep:
    This is the crap that 'player haters' (i.e. guys who don't get laid) come up with against men such as myself who try to give a bit of decent advice.
    Oh you poor, deluded little man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    Oh you poor, deluded little man.
    Statistically speaking he is likely to be taller than you. Just thought you'd like to know :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rubgish)
    Statistically speaking he is likely to be taller than you. Just thought you'd like to know :p:
    Statistically you are likely to be definitely a tragic virgin so what are you even doing here?

(FYI this is my little brother, who is a tragic virgin)

ReputationRep:
    'going out with the lads' as you call it is part of the damn reason for going out. I wouldn't want to be mates with someone who goes out purely to get his p. You know, the lad antics are as much of the night as getting with the girls. And maybe it's harder to get girls if there's a big group of you like 8, but if there's like four of you that's perfect, coz the likelyhood is the girls will be in a small group too. Then you all hit the Dfloor and wait for a random to grind you. lad.

ReputationRep:
    Here's a bit of advice to guys who go out 'with the lads' to bars/clubs and end up never pulling.....

I always go to clubs alone when I hunt for pussy. As much as I enjoy the company of my friends, I do not want to spend my night standing round talking to my mates when my objective is to meet girls.

I personally find it works better for me this way. I never go on 'lads nights out' or anything. **** that. I go to clubs to meet women, and I do not allow anything or anyone to get in my way.

So, guys just a tip for you....if you want to get laid on your nights out, forget going 'out with the lads'. Always hunt alone. Not only will your focus be better as you will have fewer distractions, but going out alone will also build up your confidence massively as it forces you to be sociable and to approach girls. You will become self-reliant too, which is good!

I can go out to any UK club and meet women any night of the week, on my own. And you should too.
    If your sole aim is to meet women, you're always going to be disappointed if things don't go your way.

If you go out with the lads and get talking to a girl it's a bonus, if not you'll probably still have a good night and you won't be disappointed.

Also, clubs are **** for pulling. Bad lighting, alcohol clouding your judgement as well as beer goggles. Even if no alcohol you risk picking up a drunk girl (how cool is that). Girls during the day look better and are a lot more receptive if you know how to do it.

ReputationRep:
    You sure know how to take the fun out of things.

ReputationRep:
    I never go out with the intention of 'getting pussy,' I just enjoy the company of mates. That way, if I do pull, its a bonus but if I dont (which is mostly the case) then at least Ive still had a good night out with mates. OP is obviously a troll but if he isn't he's a sexual predator that's a danger to women.

ReputationRep:
    Every time someone uses the term 'lad', I want to *****slap them into non-existence.

ReputationRep:
    i dont look for girls, girls look for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanzeel)
    Every time someone uses the term 'lad', I want to *****slap them into non-existence.
    orite mate

hahah COME AT ME

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugbyladosc)
    orite mate

hahah COME AT ME
    And 'mate' too.

ReputationRep:
    I always go to clubs alone
    Loser...

ReputationRep:
    He's got a point people. My mate nearly always loses the group within minutes of entering a club and we don't see him again till he's got some bint superglued to his face. Think some of you need to lay off the OP.

Are you tall and/or good looking?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Sex is overrated and is in no way worth destorying your social life for
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    He's got a point people. My mate nearly always loses the group within minutes of entering a club and we don't see him again till he's got some bint superglued to his face. Think some of you need to lay off the OP.
    He has come off as a bit of a **** tbh. No really sure why you would want to make the main purpose of your social life sex but each to their own I guess.

ReputationRep:
    when I hunt for pussy.
    How to spot an insecure social reject, 101.

ReputationRep:

I agree, being with a load of lads gives off the wrong impression. I think going in a group of three is a good idea, that means you can ditch your two other mates and they'll still have each other's company. I always end up leaving the people who I came with and meeting new people and leaving with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    He has come off as a bit of a **** tbh. No really sure why you would want to make the main purpose of your social life sex but each to their own I guess.
    Perhaps, but maybe that's just the way he is. I don't think he meant to be condensending. That said, what has he got to gain by telling a load of internet dweebs his methods of success in pulling? And it does sound rather dubious going to a club alone in the first place.

He may be lying about his level of success with the ladies, but the point of pulling on your own, once in the club, is correct I believe.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.