The Student Room Group

Going out to clubs alone - tip for guys who want to get more girls on their night out

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Dude Where's My Username
Perhaps, but maybe that's just the way he is. I don't think he meant to be condensending. That said, what has he got to gain by telling a load of internet dweebs his methods of success in pulling? And it does sound rather dubious going to a club alone in the first place.

He may be lying about his level of success with the ladies, but the point of pulling on your own, once in the club, is correct I believe.

Oh yeah whenever I am out with my mates the odd guy will disappear for awhile in search of a girl but as for that being your only reason for going out it seems a bit sad to go on your own. Although the reaction really was uncalled for
Reply 41
Dude Where's My Username
Perhaps, but maybe that's just the way he is. I don't think he meant to be condensending. That said, what has he got to gain by telling a load of internet dweebs his methods of success in pulling? And it does sound rather dubious going to a club alone in the first place.

He may be lying about his level of success with the ladies, but the point of pulling on your own, once in the club, is correct I believe.

Oh yeah whenever I am out with my mates the odd guy will disappear for awhile in search of a girl but as for that being your only reason for going out it seems a bit sad to go on your own. Although the reaction really was uncalled for
Lot of hate in here

Everyone here seems to be trying to criticize OP in every possible way.

Why is this?

It is because they are, just as OP has mentioned, player haters

Definition of the 'player hater' is not someone who doesn't get laid, jealous or anything like that.

The definition is someone who doesn't have this 'hunting' in their own reality. They go to clubs to have fun with their mates and they refer to getting women as 'getting lucky'. They see 'game' and Pick up artistry as something for fat losers who can't get women and that is why they're so avidly rejecting OP . Typical ignorance.

I'm really interested in the theoretical. I'm a person who's always asking myself 'why does this work'. This got me really interested in the art of picking up girls because their is so much more to it than just 'getting lucky'. It's a system you can master which will not only help you out with girls but it will help you out in every social situation. I believe in improving myself in every aspect of my life, school, exercise, social and that is simply the reason why I'm interested in this.

I ask you, why shouldn't you be interested in what OP has to say?
you're such a weirdo.
really.
Reply 44
tip number 1.

Don't go to clubs on your own.
All these guys hating because they're too shy to go up to a group of girls by themselves. Man up Bitches. OP you are on point.
Reply 46
Most people who see a guy on their own think he's a loser...

Does saying this make me a beta male in your eyes? Probably
Am I getting regularly laid? Yes

Boom.
Reply 47
Anonymous
I'm really interested in the theoretical. I'm a person who's always asking myself 'why does this work'.

You read the theory from "The Game?"

See, I'm interested in the pure psychological theories, and would buy the book purely for that, but I have some concerns.

1) No-one would believe that I was only doing it for that.
2) I can't see the human mind having cheat codes.
3) I'm slightly worried that after reading it, I'll feel compelled to try it, and thus become a giant douche.
4) After reading what people say on here about it, regarding the whole "don't worry if you're rejected' thing, I sense it boils down rather to 2 things, confidence and pure statistics. You approach women with confidence, which is attractive, until one is desperate enough to accept.

It seems rather like the readers of that book have fallen prey to believing the advice works, when really, the whole book could be summed up thusly: "Be confident regardless of what happens, approach as many women as you can, the law of averages stipulates you'll get lucky eventually."

In addition, what honestly, is the attraction with going out, and literally trying again and again and again to have sex with some random woman?

And for those reasons, Anonymous, I won't be investing and I'm out.
Reply 48
Mann18

And for those reasons, Anonymous, I won't be investing and I'm out.

Mann18 after he has written his post:

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 49
Sithius
Mann18 after he has written his post:

Lmao, I wish.
He's the coolest dragon by far.
Reply 50
yoyo462001
All these guys hating because they're too shy to go up to a group of girls by themselves. Man up Bitches. OP you are on point.

There's no losing to be done. He is a goon by the way he writes.

:daydreaming:
cough *sexual predator* cough *future rapist* cough
Reply 53
I'm loving the OP, continue what you are doing. I usually move to a group of girls when I'm really drunk, I can ******* talk to like 8 girls at once on my own if I'm tipsy. But I need to learn how to do it when I'm sober. Plus I get what OP is saying because I usually leave my mates when I'm in clubs and use them as 'checkpoints' when I just want to chill. Because face it, no male will go to clubs just to be with their mates, you go their to do more...
OR you could just like.... go out with friends.... and have fun? No?

Right.
No, going to a club alone so you can go on a girl hunt is both desperate and creepy.
Reply 56
LonelySoul193
OR you could just like.... go out with friends.... and have fun? No?

Right.

girls usually go out for "fun" which involves dancing, but our fun is banging the hell out of your vaginas.
WarmEye
girls usually go out for "fun" which involves dancing, but our fun is banging the hell out of your vaginas.

Right... Good to see we're all civilised :biggrin:
Reply 58
sarahthegemini
No, going to a club alone so you can go on a girl hunt is both desperate and creepy.

It's no less desperate or creepy than doing it with mates though is it? This guy gets abuse everytime he posts something like this because the girls know it's true and it would work on them and the guys dont have the bottle to do anything similair.
mau5
This guy gets abuse everytime he posts something like this because the girls know it's true and it would work on them and the guys dont have the bottle to do anything similair.

That's the easy go-to answer for everything though. It's like those pyramid get rich quick schemes; when someone disagrees with it the usual come back is "you're just jealous" or "Fine, I'll let someone else earn the millions that could've been yours while you rot in your miserable dead-end job".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending