Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think this is worrying or am I fine? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella)
    I'm a little worried atm. I was good in the past sexually, and I managed to stay a virgin till the age of 21 yay go me. But now that I've reached my 27th year, reckon I might have to be more careful about my sexuality again! I'm already up to 6 men.

5 of these were in relationships though...

I'm a bit scared - starting to feel I should tone it down a bit and try celibacy for a couple months now that I'm single. What does TSR think about this?
    Why so insecure over sex? You have made loads of these threads.

Just get over it and enjoy your life.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you're right, it does sound a bit 'formal' the way I'm talking about it on here lol.

I assure you I'm not like this IRL! It's one of those things I had to ask though, like I'd be laughed at by most of my friends if I admitted my concern over this... :o:
    Not what I meant :P
    What I meant was that you sound too much like you're letting society tell you how much sex to have, as if that weren't the most personal decision in the world.
    Sex with 6 guys in 6 years is nothing, really. And you had a more than good reason for most of them.

Come back when it's at 6 guys a month and we might think you're a whore, which was obviously your concern. But as it is, you're fine in that regard.

ReputationRep:
    Naww have as much sex as you like. I've had 7 girls in the last 2 years but I don't think that's too much.

ReputationRep:
    It's just sex... I don't get why people are so hung up over it - sleeping with not many people isn't necessarily something to be proud of, just as sleeping with loads of people isn't.

As long as you're not putting yourself, or anyone else in danger, then who cares if you've slept with 6, or 66 people?

ReputationRep:
    Just because you dont like constantly putting it out doesnt make you somehow bad, just because 'it's 2010'.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm proud of my low guy count thank you very much!

I love your sig btw.
    Good stuff Dani. I'm just saying that you shouldn't care what society says.

Thanks abut the sig. :p: not done yet though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Good stuff Dani. I'm just saying that you shouldn't care what society says.

Thanks abut the sig. :p: not done yet though.
    Yep, there are some people out there in society who I know I'll never please, no matter what I do so you're kinda right.

I can't wait till you finish your work I'll defo have another read.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.