Turn on thread page Beta

How can an average looking guy have a shot with a hot girl? watch

Ok me and mate - who happens to look like your typical heartthrob guy - were basically trying to get "lucky" in the club.
    The club was massive and the girls were smashing.
    We had a bet on who can get the most luckiest, and as you can see...I failed:rolleyes:
    Every hot girl I started to make a friendly convo with just wasn't interested and quickly disappeared in the crowd with her "friends". But when my mate did the same thing you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know what happened next.

So my question is how can an average guy have a shot with a really attractive girl when they can get dismissed so easily?

ReputationRep:
    Get rich

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok me and mate - who happens to look like your typical heartthrob guy - were basically trying to get "lucky" in the club.
    We had a bet on who can get the most luckiest, and as you can see...I failed:rolleyes:
    Every hot girl I started to make a friendly convo with just wasn't interested and quickly disappeared in the crowd with her "friends". But when my mate did the same thing you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know what happened next.

So my question is how can an average guy have a shot with a really attractive girl when they can get dismissed so easily?
    Whip it out. They'll be all over you.

ReputationRep:
    confidence.

ReputationRep:
    alcohol, or money (this works the other way too, 4 u average girls)

(Original post by JDI)
    Get rich
    Yeah Im working on that...

ReputationRep:
    Pull up outside the club in a Hummer or Lambo.

Sorted.

ReputationRep:
    Learn How To Dance. Originally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ragnar_jonsson)
    Learn How To Dance. Originally.
    It's a trick! Dnt listen! Original is never gd!

ReputationRep:

Obviously that's not going to happen in a club because the first thing that usually draws people is physical attractiveness. Personality is what ultimately matters, that's why you see attractive people fall for individuals they would not have initially be attracted to. With less than average looks are more likely to have luck meeting people in places that are not bars and clubs. Unless of course you have one of those personalities that instantly draw people. [sigh] I wish I had that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marmotlord)
    It's a trick! Dnt listen! Original is never gd!
    Original, but, like, dancing to the beat.

Works for me mothas.

(Original post by rj1990)
    Pull up outside the club in a Hummer or Lambo.

Sorted.
    ******* BRILLIANT IDEA!!
    Im going to try that!

Once I get the money that is...

ReputationRep:
    In a random club situation you probably won't be able to get an attractive girl as easily as an attractive guy regardless of what you do. However if you get a proper chance to start talking there are numerous ways to make yourself seem more attractive such as having a great personality, generally being awesome, having money etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ragnar_jonsson)
    Original, but, like, dancing to the beat.

Works for me mothas.
    See! He even admits it's a trick!

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately it's not going to happen for you in a club. The only way would be to become famous, a lot of footballers are average in the looks departments but have girls all over them.

Don't have bets with good looking guys or even try to compare yourself with them for who gets attention in clubs, clubs are places which pair people up on instant physical attraction alone, the amount of attention you get is in direct proportion to your looks. However don't stress too much as in any club probably 80-90% of the guys in there are not getting any attention at all, and whilst a greater proportion of the girls are getting attention, a lot of them aren't getting attention from the type of guys they want!

ReputationRep:
    Oh and the things that people are advising you such as get rich, pull up in a lambo blah blah, are shallow pieces of advice.
    If you decide you are going to attract girls that way, be prepared to get golddiggers.

(Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    Unfortunately it's not going to happen for you in a club. The only way would be to become famous, a lot of footballers are average in the looks departments but have girls all over them.

Don't have bets with good looking guys or even try to compare yourself with them for who gets attention in clubs, clubs are places which pair people up on instant physical attraction alone, the amount of attention you get is in direct proportion to your looks. However don't stress too much as in any club probably 80-90% of the guys in there are not getting any attention at all, and whilst a greater proportion of the girls are getting attention, a lot of them aren't getting attention from the type of guys they want!
    Never thought of that in the perspective but thanks dude. Just wondering what if you wore unusual clothes to stand out or some sick ting hat and clothes that makes you look like a G?
    Any luck still? Or the same?

ReputationRep:
    Charm, intelligence and/or big penis.

ReputationRep:
    In a club? Not much... wait until they are blindingly drunk then go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hantheman)
    Charm, intelligence and/or big penis.
    Like you can flop it out in the club in front of everybody...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 4, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.