Turn on thread page Beta

How can an average looking guy have a shot with a hot girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    Smoke.

You actually get to talk to people, and giving girls a light/cigarette is a great way to begin conversation.
    Like it or not non-smokers, it is like a social club.

ReputationRep:
    Become a footballer,rich businessman or get some confidence.

ReputationRep:
    You can be with much more attractive women if you're an average looking guy but it's not going to happen in a club. In a club, it's loud, everyone's been drinking and nobody is looking for anything serious, so physical attraction is much more important. Of course, you could try preying on hot girls who are too drunk to know what they're doing but I don't approve of that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Jeez you judge a girl's worth by how fit she is but you admit you're no Brad Pitt. Double standards. Why shouldn't a hot girl want a hot guy? Perhaps go for someone who's the same attractiveness as you.

Men.

:shakes head:
    I agree, he should apologise for having preferences. :rolleyes:
    A hot girl means more to a guy than a hot guy means to a girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    yea everyone likes hotties though, and no one likes uglies. he should hit the gym, get a haircut and some veneers and revamp his wardrobe before.

also whys he trying to hit up hotties in a club? clubs are like the most superficia evironment ever. im a 9, a hot large breasted latin model and fncy a dude at work, when met him i thought he was a 4/10 but he has a ral nice personality and so now i need it bad when i see him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    Well, this is what I'm trying to say. Its REALLY effing stupid.
    Everyone has preferences but I dont see what's wrong with punching your own weight though to be honest. Rejecting/sneering at someone who's just as "good looking" or "ugly" as you reeks of superiority on the grounds of NOTHING. Delusions of grandeur and arrogance if you like.

It make be controversial but I'll say it anyway. I think it's comical when I see guys with too much mouth and front obviously losing their battle trying to cop off with beautiful women in clubs. Seriously. Go for someone you actually have a chance with.

ReputationRep:
    confidence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok me and mate - who happens to look like your typical heartthrob guy - were basically trying to get "lucky" in the club.
    The club was massive and the girls were smashing.
    We had a bet on who can get the most luckiest, and as you can see...I failed:rolleyes:
    Every hot girl I started to make a friendly convo with just wasn't interested and quickly disappeared in the crowd with her "friends". But when my mate did the same thing you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know what happened next.

So my question is how can an average guy have a shot with a really attractive girl when they can get dismissed so easily?
    Forget about friendly convos, be confident, and add a bit of bad boy attitude. It’s all about experience really, keep trying and you’ll get there

ReputationRep:
    Gym. Dance moves. Attitude.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 4, 2010
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.