Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Are there any Starcraft 2 players at Warwick?

*Oh, and a quick question - if there are, does anyone experience a: "Players Found" after selecting a cooperative / league game, but then nothing happens after that, and the game doesn't commence?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, what?

ReputationRep:
    Starcraft 2 game.

That's where you can try to find other people to help you model and craft the stars in the Universe. It's very physics-quey, and possibly something Dave Wood would dislike.

You can also try to collapse other people's stars, and create a black hole, removing everything in their portion of the galaxy.

Obviously, I seem to have a network error, most probably because there aren't enough stars in my Tocil accommodation. Fresher helpers at Tocil don't count as stars. Nor do outstanding Year 3/4/PhD students staying here.

ReputationRep:
    Some girls from AV came round to my dorm last night, going on about how everyone on their floor is a no-life nerd who spends all their time playing Starcraft, so there's definitely some at Arthur Vick. Go to the Societies fair, I'm sure you'll probably find some at the Game Deisgn & Computing Socs.

I've just realised I can "officially" post in here now.

ReputationRep:
    Actually..I realized it doesn't matter now. Found a fix to the problem, and then now spending time being a no-life nerd doing exercise sheets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narev)
    Actually..I realized it doesn't matter now. Found a fix to the problem.
    how?

ReputationRep:
    http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/to...6156172?page=8

University open days

1. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.