Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

well, there are two teachers in my school (different departments) and they are the most selfish, ignorant, arrogant....whatever you can think of with a bad teacher.

Biology Teacher- He is one of those text book teachers...literaly if we were going into class, he would say ' take your books out and do pg.45'
    or he would put some paper on our desk before we come in...and then say ' here do this paper' which havent even learnt about. so anyways, the result of this people are getting bad grades! not just me but other previous students.
    E.g i had really good grades in Chemistry and Physics (a*) next thing i know i got a B and C!! :mad: . But then i thought this must be somthing wrong with me! but there was nothing wrong, Because i had Chemistry and Physics (a*)!!:woo: ...so any ways what do you thik i should do?? i have him again in C2 AND C3!! :eek3:

R.M Teacher- well where should i start with him...he has all the sh*t qualities that a tacher might get!! for instance he has NO respect for the students he treats them like dirt because he thinks we are sooo dumb! he says something to tou to do!! and then you ask him how he says 'jus doo it man' in jamacin accent (no offense) THEN HE KISSES HIS TEETH!:eek: i MEAN...I FELT SO ANGRY! i was going to spark him!
    what shall i do??? i really hate him so ARRGOENT ITS UNBELIEVEABLE!

plus he goes in school with a 1. 2010 merecedes 2.some noke trainers... on his Tailerd suit!!
    i dont know what to say!!

P.s this is not an excuse...i mean they are really bad teachers!! compared to the other teachers in my school..beccause they would do anything for their students to have a high grade!!:yes:

If they can't teach and your grades are suffering, then get your parents to complain to the school. There was a maths teacher at our school who really couldn't teach, and so many people in his A Level class complained that he was stopped from teaching the A Level classes.

If you just don't like the way they act and the way they are as people, then you'll have to try and look past it for the sake of your grades.
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Study tools

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.