Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can I assume that we're defo going on a night out? watch

Basically there's a night out planned for in a few days time. A few days ago I texted someone saying we should have a night out, and that person then said she was out on a certain date and then I said defo, we should all go out etc but she never replied back.
    She's texted first a couple of times saying how excited she was for that night out etc..so I am assuming I'm going with her?!

Sorry if this is really trivial, it's just no one has said 'do you want to go together etc, I'm just hoping she doesn't think I'm just meeting her in the club, cos I'm wanting to go to town together kinda thing.
    Just don't want to text asking what's happening and where and what time to meet if I'm not actually invited?!

x

ReputationRep:
    Just invite yourself, ask her what time she wants to leave :p: She obviously likes your company or she wouldn't be sending you texts.

ReputationRep:
    Could ask her hows shes getting there or something and then if you are invited then she might ask you too?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.