Turn on thread page Beta

Nepal or Thailand? watch

ReputationRep:
    What country do you think is better for a first time traveler 18 year old guy traveling solo.

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Beach or mountains?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh hard choice, however I'd say Thailand because it will be a good starting point for an 18 year old going it solo! It's very traveller friendly and almost everyone and their local monk speaks English.

ReputationRep:
    Well, Thailand is pretty good destination for individual travelers because its beaches and places are serene and lush like such a dream place especially Phuket and Bangkok.
    Moreover, Thai people are friendlier and helpful which is the main reason that tourists flock from all over the world.

ReputationRep:
    i'd go for thailand - unbiased opinion.

but it depends on what you are looking for.

you're 18.
    more travel-friendly, more tourists. more open.
    waaayyy better nightlife and club scene.
    cheap alcohol etc.
    beaches. beaches. beaches.
    amazing food.

nepal is beautiful though. i'd love to go there.

and it also depends on where in thailand you are looking to go to - the big city, the mountains or the beach. 'cause if you're going ot north thailand and like that type of scenery then just hit up nepal. x

ReputationRep:
    Thailand will be easier. Both countries would be awesome to travel to, but Thailand would be easier for the first time traveller.

ReputationRep:
    First time go Thailand. Nepal has some of the nicest people you will ever meet though.

ReputationRep:
    Thailand is a beautiful country.

It has everything from beautiful beaches to stunning national parks.

Bangkok is an assault on the senses and the Thai way of life is really relaxed.

If you want more info you can drop me a pm id be more than willing to help you maybe plan a trip.

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a biased opinion. Go to Thailand people are very friendly and there is so much to do epsecially in Bangkok

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.