Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically, talking from the guy's perspective. I got with a guy the other night, was quite drunk and i had some food with lots of onions in them and a very dry mouth. You can imagina i ricked!!! and that guy told me that, fair enough. The thing I don't understand is, why did he spend the rest of the night with me, even though i said i would understand if you leave now. and i think tried to kiss me at the end of it?
    How bad is it, the first time you kiss someone and their breath ricks, surely you would never want to repeat it!

People arent greatful these days :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    he must've been on a dry streak

/LAD

ReputationRep:
    Take chewing gum/mints with you on a night out. Problem solved.

Oh god, embarassing lol, i remember i was out a night out before and before i went out i'd had a tiny piece of garlic bread, i mean like a 1/4 and i was chatting to this guy i knew(didnt fancy) and he said to me "where u eating garlic" i was a little embarassed to say the least and it made me really paranoid for the rest of the night.

ReputationRep:
    yeh i think he's avoiding me now. shame

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unidentified_object)
    Basically, talking from the guy's perspective. I got with a guy the other night, was quite drunk and i had some food with lots of onions in them and a very dry mouth. You can imagina i ricked!!! and that guy told me that, fair enough. The thing I don't understand is, why did he spend the rest of the night with me, even though i said i would understand if you leave now. and i think tried to kiss me at the end of it?
    How bad is it, the first time you kiss someone and their breath ricks, surely you would never want to repeat it!

When you're sucking his ****, he can't smell it.

Same goes for porking you, he wont smell it until your breath literally lights the room up but by then he would have finished on your face and be gone.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.