Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukas7)
    Who did actually win the sing off? It usually is the one that is up on the raised area.
    Towers - 1st
    Royce - 2nd :woo:
    Bill Mo - 3rd

Cayley and Faraday (ha) and i THINK Harry French were in the final

ReputationRep:
    Tonight was a bit manic. It was too busy at the union!! Trying to find people was impossible.. I left after 12:30 there was no sign of a certain Radio 1 DJ!! We had been there since before 9pm so maybe we got there a bit early but that was the time we had to be there! Annoyed I did not get to see the radio 1 DJ :P but I don't want to be mega tired for the freshers ball tommorow!

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, that is why I never go FND; it is jam packed, and their headline acts are on way too late.

This is going to be the first year I haven't gone to the freshers ball I love a chance to suit up! Oh well, i'll be doing it for my birthday next weekend

ReputationRep:
    I hope the freshers ball will not be as busy

ReputationRep:
    Freshers ball was actually great!

Lukas, when's your bday? Mine's on Monday, the 11th

ReputationRep:
    Mine is the 16th. If you see a group of people out in suits, that will likely be me and my friends. It is going to be legen... wait for it... dary!

ReputationRep:
    I really enjoyed the freshers ball!! Left just after 3.. all the acts were really good actually and I managed to see the fireworks only reason I am up at all is for the Society bazaar...feeling a bit icky though :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, but I was up at 6am for the F1 race, after going to sleep at 3am -.-

Using Energy Drinks to survive while handing out leaflets!

ReputationRep:
    Loved the ball. Not feeling too fresh this morning though. God. Damn...

I might take a wonder down the the Societies bazaar later today, but I need to nurse this mixture of freshers flu and a hangover (<-- not a good mix!)

ReputationRep:
    Hangovers are for chumps. I am immune!

ReputationRep:
    Hangovers are for chumps. I am immune!
    Well good for you, you ****! :p:

I didn't think I was too bad last night either, I was obviously mistaken...

ReputationRep:
    I do know that one day, it will finally hit me all at once.

I can only hope that day is FAR FAR away!

ReputationRep:
    Well I think I am finally getting over freshers flu. I am still coughing too much though and probably just grossing people out in general with my nose and throat :p:

ReputationRep:
    My throat was horribly dry today, so when I was talking, I would randomly go quiet!

I'm so tired at the moment though; I think i'll end up dropping by around 9pm -.-

ReputationRep:
    My throat is feeling the strain after six hours of talking non-stop at an elevated level telling everyone about how great the motorclub is and catching up with people who are still in loughborough.

Daniel

ReputationRep:
    Mine is the 16th. If you see a group of people out in suits, that will likely be me and my friends. It is going to be legen... wait for it... dary!
    Cool

BTW, I came to see you at the Comp Soc stand at the bazaar :P You weren't there lol

ReputationRep:
    I was likely handing out leaflets, and/or stealing Cheese from the Cheese Society!

9am lecture today, FML

ReputationRep:
    I thought the freshers ball was a bit crap to be honest. It was fun on the rides right at the start but after that it just seemed like another night out so dressing in our 'best' just seemed really pointless.

ReputationRep:
    Its not pointless if you enjoy it.

One of our flat mates did spend £500 on a dress she promtly wrote off (and that was before she spent 10 minutes tumbling round the wheel at the end of the hosue-of-fun in it because she was too drunk to get out. However, i think its nice to dress up every now and a again, and i went on the rides far more than just once for mine. Still never seen the suvivers photo for that night actaully....

Daniel

ReputationRep:
    I was expecting a lot more from the ball. But to be fair, I don't really need an excuse to get drunk in a suit. It's one of my favourite pasttimes:gthumb:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 16, 2010

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.