Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone able to help me out here?
    I think I'm the only person in Queen's that doesn't know the compulsory books they need to get :rolleyes:
    I can access all of my reading lists like, 85 suggested texts and all that craic, just no idea what the couple I need to buy now are.

Also, has anyone bought all of their required books yet and can you tell me how much they totalled? I'm preparing myself so that I don't squel in horror when I'm asked for £2133293.50.

ReputationRep:
    Can you not ask someone in your lectures/tutorials? That's what I did.Or spy on what they take out of their bag. Other people always seem to be so well informed...

I am most certainly not buying all mine at once though...whatever I need, every couple of weeks, when we move on to something new...

Though so far I've probably spent about £50...blame my anthropology books, £26 for two little skinny things.....

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.