Turn on thread page Beta

Urgent question about Berlin? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to berlin tomorrow and I have a bit of an issue about food. I'm staying in mitte there (i think thats where im staying i cant work out the address) is there places like mcdonalds, kfc and english/american restaurants around?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure there will be thank God for globalisation eh?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, there are loads. Maccy Ds was well expensive there though. Have fun, I LOVE BERLIN.

ReputationRep:
    The kebabs in germany are ******* amazing

ReputationRep:
    aha :') and ah wicked, ill make sure ill save my money for that. dinner everynight for 4 days oh dear im gonna put on loads.

and thanks im well excited :')

ReputationRep:
    Of course there are McDonalds in Berlin. They have McDonalds almost everywhere. I don't think German food is massively different from British food anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh there are mcdonalds/kfc etc and quite a few random pizza/italian places in a city center

We went in year 10 and I lost loads of weight 'cause we had most of our meals in the crappy hostel and they were usually bad so I didn't eat much ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    Yeah there are McDonalds etc.

There are lots of really good places to eat as well! And everything is ridiculously cheap. Love for Berlin.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.