Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, im an international student who's gnna apply for ICL Computing. Would like to know what you guys think my chances are.

Predicted Grades : A*A*A*A*a in Maths/Further Maths/Physics/Economics/AS Additional Further Maths (no A* at as).

Assuming my PS and ec's are decent, what do you think my chances are?

Any advice would be helpful, especially with my p.s.

thanks for your time.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt you will get in to be honest, you should apply somewhere else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidity93)
    Hey, im an international student who's gnna apply for ICL Computing. Would like to know what you guys think my chances are.

Grades: A*A*A*A*a in Maths/Further Maths/Physics/Economics/AS Additional Further Maths (no A* at as).

thanks for your time.
    You've got perfect grades at A-level so ultimately it will come down to your PS/reference/GCSEs (or equivalent). I'd say your chances of getting in are pretty high to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    You will definitely get an offer, those are fantastic grades and in the best possible subjects

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidity93)

Grades: A*A*A*A*a in Maths/Further Maths/Physics/Economics/AS Additional Further Maths (no A* at as).

thanks for your time.
    You can't get an A* until you get 90% in all your A2 modules which you haven't done yet.

Apply, but don't expect a golden ticket in.

University open days

1. Imperial College
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.