Turn on thread page Beta

Girls what if your bf said your sex drive was too high to handle watch

ReputationRep:
    this is a good thread. I have been known (by no one but myself) to wait till he has fallen asleep after the act, and then having a go by myself. i'm such a randy so and so

ReputationRep:
    To be honest it would get annoying if she wanted it ALL THE TIME.

And thats coming from someone who has a pretty high sex drive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Get a vibrator. I found an amazing looking one that looks like a corn on the cob but no doubt I'd get banned for linking it.
    PM. :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -beads-)
    PM. :ninjagirl:
    :rofl:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Kind of know where you are coming from, I have a really high sex drive and would like it 1-2 times a day. My boyfriend on the other hand (who I live with) likes it every other day.. sometimes he'll do it, other times he will flat out reject me (which always hurts my feelings) =/ It's a toughie.
    Once or twice a day is not a really high sex drive....?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    this is a good thread. I have been known (by no one but myself) to wait till he has fallen asleep after the act, and then having a go by myself. i'm such a randy so and so
    Yet no criminal convictions?! Kudos! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8086)
    What's with all the people saying he should change and provide you with more sex? Imagine if this was the other way round, and it was some typical sex crazed guy and a poor little woman whos always getting jumped on, you would still say that the problem is his. This forum is absolutely ridiculous sometimes.
    ditto.
    I think it's really insensitive to say he has a problem just because he has a different level of drive.

I had this issue with my ex and, while it was frustrating, I had to put myself in his shoes. Being made to feel like you aren't fulfilling your partners sexual needs is a tough thing and is only going to make the situation worse, so I really tried hard not to pester him or anything and instead just let him know how much I enjoyed it when things did happen.

ReputationRep:
    Either find a guy with a equally high sex drive or get one of those vibrators that's molded from your partner's trouser snake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Yet no criminal convictions?! Kudos! :p:
    Lol, yes sometimes I do feel a tad guilty lying in bed with him fast asleep and me making a mess.

How are you? Long time no chat

ReputationRep:
    do yuo expect a girl to "woman up" and take it even if her hole not be wanting it? ffs guys are suchmorons.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, yes sometimes I do feel a tad guilty lying in bed with him fast asleep and me making a mess.

How are you? Long time no chat
    I won't ask what kind of mess! :p:

Well, nearly lost my eye-sight in my right eye and am going back to Uni, to sum it up! You?

ReputationRep:
    Just have to deal with the fact that your boyfriend won't always want to have sex. It doesn't mean he doesn't want you.

(Original post by Gandalf_is_a_girl)
    :rofl:

Once or twice a day is not a really high sex drive....?
    Well we have sex sessions that last for 1 hour minimum... so I'd say yeah it is. We'd be spending 6hours a day having sex by your logic, which is definitely extreme.

and like when he came home from work he cant handle you pouncing on him like a sex crazied rodent and that instead he wants a nice meal and a cup of tea
    Thats weird, most guys would drop everything and go to the bedroom or wherever. call me?

ReputationRep:
    and like when he came home from work he cant handle you pouncing on him like a sex crazied rodent and that instead he wants a nice meal and a cup of tea
    I think this is part of the trend where men are becoming more like women. That sort of bf isn't a man, he's a pussy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    I won't ask what kind of mess! :p:

Well, nearly lost my eye-sight in my right eye and am going back to Uni, to sum it up! You?
    Same here. Only without the blindness, and a hint of word (and other things) swallowing on the sexual/feminist front.

ReputationRep:
    Same here. Only without the blindness, and a hint of word (and other things) swallowing on the sexual/feminist front.
    Lol, you're more cyptic than a crossword! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Probably have to end the relationship, sexual compatability is a deal breaker.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.