Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to pretend you must be an ambassador of dignity or anything, but guys DO remember that if you really have to puke, or REALLY HAVE to ((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwWrbw9qkTc)) drop or balance your cans on stuff.. If you don't wait to do it at home or in University-owned property it's gonna make the town or city you're in massively resent your uni as a whole.

Which is only going to make your whole experience worse, right?

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    the type of person to make this video would also be the type of person to comment on daily mail articles and call it 'broken britain'.

the problem is, when you're prejudged by the locals anyway many students find it hard to fathom enough **** to give about this issue. you'll be talked to like scum in shops anyway, so why bother to tell your fellow student to pick it up, etc.

people are completely aware of the local facilities when they choose to buy the house. they didn't go into this with their eyes shut, i used to live down the road from a pub and i got vom and poo in my garden all the time. you have to take the good with the bad, i'm sure lower property prices are worth a few cans in your garden.

also, i'm sure local youths are just as bad?

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohaidani)
    the type of person to make this video would also be the type of person to comment on daily mail articles and call it 'broken britain'.

the problem is, when you're prejudged by the locals anyway many students find it hard to fathom enough **** to give about this issue. you'll be talked to like scum in shops anyway, so why bother to tell your fellow student to pick it up, etc.

also, i'm sure local youths are just as bad?
    You ruined the thread!

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    shut- oh, some ***** decided to ruin it.

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    Most students are ***** and fail to keep their own campus clean, let alone the surrounding area.

People who litter generally need a good karate chop to the throat. Filthy habit.

I can see why locals often resent students.

ReputationRep:
    shut the frak up

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    I fully agree with the OP

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    I don't live in small town Britain. I sincerely doubt London will 'hate' me. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Students are hated in Durham. I know that much.

ReputationRep:
    Gayest **** ever.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.