Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slick 'n' Shady)
    You're all incompetent idiots with sheep mentality.
    The blind following the blind.

The video has credibility, your comments do not.
    saddo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDoovde)
    i tink some other people said shut up aswell.
    Thank you for the POI MrDoovde, the list is meant to be reflective not exhaustive.

SnS

ReputationRep:
    I wish people wouldn't be such inconsiderate pricks sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedepressedchild)
    shut up
    How witty.

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDoovde)
    i tink some other people said shut up aswell.
    Thank you Captain Obvious, you've saved us again!

ReputationRep:

Well Mr Doovde did say it first so I don't think he can be allowed on your list of 'sheep'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke0011)
    Thank you Captain Obvious, you've saved us again!
    no probs bruv.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the POI MrDoovde, the list is meant to be reflective not exhaustive.

SnS
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Most students are ***** and fail to keep their own campus clean, let alone the surrounding area.

People who litter generally need a good karate chop to the throat. Filthy habit.

I can see why locals often resent students.
    This is me.

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    Making a TSR account just for this thread is a wee bit sad, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    It's not a student thing, it's a drunken youth thing. That **** happens in any city or town, where people live too close to alcohol.

That being said, I don't really see what's wrong with what OP posted? There's nothing wrong with being irritated with people, regardless of whether they're students or not, who are ******* ***** when they're drunk, if you have to live with it. Or with unoffensively reminding people that for some people it's not a student night out just because we're pissed students. Doesn't justify locals hating all students, which is retarded as most student cities thrive from students, but still.

Though, I guess the point still stands; shut up. /conform.

ReputationRep:

shut up

ReputationRep:
    shut up you ****. I added a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Please be quiet.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    One would almost think, from the responses in this thread, that it's chavs replying, not university students!

(Original post by ohaidani)
    the type of person to make this video would also be the type of person to comment on daily mail articles and call it 'broken britain'.

the problem is, when you're prejudged by the locals anyway many students find it hard to fathom enough **** to give about this issue. you'll be talked to like scum in shops anyway, so why bother to tell your fellow student to pick it up, etc.

people are completely aware of the local facilities when they choose to buy the house. they didn't go into this with their eyes shut, i used to live down the road from a pub and i got vom and poo in my garden all the time. you have to take the good with the bad, i'm sure lower property prices are worth a few cans in your garden.

also, i'm sure local youths are just as bad?
    Maybe people think you're scum because you are saying it's their fault that their gardens are full of litter and vomit because they live in a town that has a university.

ReputationRep:
    Shaaaaataaaaap Brav.

ReputationRep:
    shut up

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 4, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.